DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
A glorified caretaker who has won everything both as a player and a coach. He might be a failure, but he's definitely more of a winner than Failegri, and he has that aura, the charm, and the gravitas that Failegri can never possess. If I were a player, especially an attacking one, and you asked me which coach I'd rather work under, it's not even close.

However, as much as I love Zizou, I don't think it's time for him now. We need a De Zerbi or a Tudor first - definitely not Cunte, and we must not stick with Failegri.
Why is that? You don't trust him to rebuild the team here either eh?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why is that? You don't trust him to rebuild the team here either eh?
I think he's too big a coach (perhaps arrogant) for a rebuild. He needs to inherit a squad with bonafide superstars. We don't really have any superstars, unless Chiesa and Pogba are 100% fit, and Di Maria won't be around for much longer. I'd rather entrust the squad to someone who is accustomed to working with less at this point.

We might be ready for Zizou 3-4 years from now. Of course, If Elkaan decides to take matters into his own hands and give Zizou whatever he wants, then it's a whole different ball game.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think he's too big a coach (perhaps arrogant) for a rebuild. He needs to inherit a squad with bonafide superstars. We don't really have any superstars, unless Chiesa and Pogba are 100% fit, and Di Maria won't be around for much longer. I'd rather entrust the squad to someone who is accustomed to working with less at this point.
That I can agree with.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A glorified caretaker who has won everything both as a player and a coach. He might be a failure, but he's definitely more of a winner than Failegri, and he has that aura, the charm, and the gravitas that Failegri can never possess. If I were a player, especially an attacking one, and you asked me which coach I'd rather work under, it's not even close.

However, as much as I love Zizou, I don't think it's time for him now. We need a De Zerbi or a Tudor first - definitely not Cunte, and we must not stick with Failegri.
:agree: if we must sign a Ragu then at least get a progressive one like De Zerbi

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Zidane cause he is better looking than Allegri
His handsomeness would give our squad a boost of +10% firing power

Being serious... anyone at this point is better than Allegri for me.
After 7years of Allegri's management I can't stand the guy anymore and neither the team.
He made me hate watching Juventus, we're so shitty I had to unsuscribe Dazn and if I could I would unsub from the stadium as well.
I keep going just to be with friends but next year I ain't paying 800euro to watch this shit. I'm gonna share my season ticket 50% with a friend just to keep being a season ticket holder for better years.

That said unless Allegri resign himself I can't be optimistic about hiring Zidane cause both wages would be too much and we're under accountants and we don't have a Sporting director or a scout boss.
We need a total revamp and I doubt we can gift Allegri 10-18m just to fire him as he still have 2 years of contract left (Thanks AA btw)

I've said it multiple times that Klopp would be perfect for us to restart and improve. Hoping he'd do something like he did with Liverpool.
No instant success guy like Conte but building something.

Problem is I dunno how much money Exor wanna invest for Juventus. We dunno if we'll be in CL or El or anything next year
We dunno what kind of buys we can make.

So my realistic pick in case Allegri leaves or we really fire him it's Tudor.
Someone cheap compared to elite managers.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
If we are gonna go with some cheap no-name dude to be able to shitcan the fraud, then at least I hope we can take the gigantic step of hiring someone non-Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Brief history of RM:

15/16 Benitez, 2nd in La Liga, on pace for an 80 point season. Zidane takes over half season, wins CL and finishes 2nd on 92 points (on almost a 100 point pace with the same team Benitez had)
16/17 Wins CL, wins La Liga with 93 points
17/18 wins CL, 3rd in La Liga with 76 points, resigns
18/19 Lopetegui and Solari combine for a CL Rof16 exit against Ajax and 3rd place in La Liga, 68 points
19/20 Zidane returns, wins La Liga with 87 points (+19 compared to prev. season), Rof16 exit in CL against ManCity
20/21 2nd in La Liga with 84 points, CL semifinal exit against Chelsea

We havent seen Zidane outside of Madrid, but we have seen other coaches with the same Madrid. Solari was a beginner, but Benitez and Lopetegui were not and Zidane proved he's levels above them. If we have a chance to get out of Allegris contract and he's willing to work with what we have to offer, Id accept in a heartbeat. Nothing is a sure deal, but theres lots of potential here.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If we end up with Zizou i'll jump on the hype train, but right now I believe it would be much smarter if we replaced Allegri with De Zerbi or a similar level coach who is in it to prove himself and build something long term. Lazio, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina and Napoli are currently building. Inter and Juve are not.

Allegri might win us the Scudetto next year but is that really all we want? I would never take a plane to Italy to watch us beat Milan or whoever 1-0 with this destructive football. Rather a new idealist like De Zerbi who would at least try bring back the joy of watching Juventus play, even if it means sacrificing a few results and potentially a Scudeto

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we end up with Zizou i'll jump on the hype train, but right now I believe it would be much smarter if we replaced Allegri with De Zerbi or a similar level coach who is in it to prove himself and build something long term. Lazio, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina and Napoli are currently building. Inter and Juve are not.

Allegri might win us the Scudetto next year but is that really all we want? I would never take a plane to Italy to watch us beat Milan or whoever 1-0 with this destructive football. Rather a new idealist like De Zerbi who would at least try bring back the joy of watching Juventus play, even if it means sacrificing a few results and potentially a Scudeto
Style of play over trophies. Tuz :touched:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There is no manager we could bring that isn't a high risk. Let's at least aim big rather than try to cheap out on another Italian.

Of course, if Zidane does flop that would be a hell of an expensive failure. There should be clauses about there being no severance compensation in the event of not making top 4, or CL group stage elimination.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am sure these are same members who wanted tuchel in place of Allegri.
tuchel isn't a bad coach though

btw i'm having groundhog day vibes on tuz since years. we had the same discussions over and over again before pirlo got the axe, and tuz rarely mentioned the squad. i'm still saying that throughout the years we lost all of our leaders, only very few players can decide matches, rabiot being our top scorer is a shocking abnormality, and while we finally rely on some youngsters, they aren't consistent enough for those respective roles as starters. and tuz is still only talking about the coach, ignoring that the team sheet always contains at least 4-5 players who shouldn't start here

i wrote this before allegri came back, i repeat it again: we'll be 100% disappointed with our next coach if the squad isn't fixed

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There are too many holes to fix and we seem to be broke. Our FBs position is in dire state. We have a polish guy, that until recently everyone made fun of, in attack. Vlahovic cant seem to shake off 90m price tag and its weighing hard on him. Rabiot's contract is expiring. So is Di Maria's. Our goalkeeper position needs to be looked at as well. There are very few players Id relly on from current team for the next few years. As it stands now Bremer, Fagioli, Chiesa, Loca are among those. Kostic maybe but hes already 30 yo, Danilo 31. Vlahovic's future is in doubt and his sale might be necessary to finance other positions. Hopefully Mireti and Gatti, along with Soule and Illing Jr will step up. A lot of work to do this summer. It could take a few seasons to build winning team again if we start making all the right decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no manager we could bring that isn't a high risk. Let's at least aim big rather than try to cheap out on another Italian.

Of course, if Zidane does flop that would be a hell of an expensive failure. There should be clauses about there being no severance compensation in the event of not making top 4, or CL group stage elimination.
Why would he accept those conditions? He has no reason to. Ik a lot of people here want Allegri gone but it aint happening with everything else happening on and off the pitch.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Firstly, I don't think we can afford him nor he has any particular interest in joining us.

Secondly, this would be a really risky hire at this point in time. Given our budget and the fact that we are still rebuilding, we would need someone who would make the most of the available resources and develop our young players.

I don't know if Zidane can do that or atleast there's no evidence to prove that. He's just a big name for the fans to get excited about.
This always struck me as the coach version of the “but can he do it on a rainy afternoon in Stoke” kinda argument.

Guy won everything there is to win at the highest level and did it a few times too. And we’re here questioning if he can win Serie A with Juventus of all clubs :lol: Ofc he fucking can.

Ffs Spaletti, Sarri, Pioli and Allegri won it. Current dinosaur with current squad and with points shenanigans and we are 2nd on the table.

Why on earth would Zidane struggle? An imp can win it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This always struck me as the coach version of the “but can he do it on a rainy afternoon in Stoke” kinda argument.

Guy won everything there is to win at the highest level and did it a few times too. And we’re here questioning if he can win Serie A with Juventus of all clubs :lol: Ofc he fucking can.

Ffs Spaletti, Sarri, Pioli and Allegri won it. Current dinosaur with current squad and with points shenanigans and we are 2nd on the table.

Why on earth would Zidane struggle? An imp can win it.
Fair point.

I believe that the core issues with Jj are at the management level. At Madrid, ZZ came up through Castilla. He knew the club and shared in its vision. What is Jj's vision? the past 5 season indicate that if they have one then it's a very poor one. Without any of this I don't see continental success with ZZ or anyone. Winning this mickey mouse league isn't an achievement for a club like Jj. It's standard fare.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd give him a go if possible but it is admittedly difficult to get a read on coaches that walk into the perfect job.

You can get a crack at the best team in the world as your first job on the basis of what you achieved as a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)