Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
According to what is being reported by the English media, to return on a bench Zinedine #Zidane would ask for a salary of at least 15M€.

[CM via @AroundJuventus]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to what is being reported by the English media, to return on a bench Zinedine #Zidane would ask for a salary of at least 15M€.

[CM via @AroundJuventus]
Zidane isnt coming here..

- - - Updated - - -

This was his last CL game for Juve, where he booked a red card after his headbutt on Jochen Kientz.
He likes to end things with headbutts doesnt he..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im not sure Allegri would stay but even if he goes - Zidane made it clear that only Real is in his heart. and we wont pay 15M for a coach after we spent so much and in our current situation...

Aug 12, 2015
Im not sure Allegri would stay but even if he goes - Zidane made it clear that only Real is in his heart. and we wont pay 15M for a coach after we spent so much and in our current situation...
He often said that he have a special connection to Juve.
I have a feeling that he would love to coach Juve one day, but I think the problem is his salary and his wife.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have a feeling that he would love to coach Juve one day, but I think the problem is his salary and his wife.
Yap special connection.. we care for him and he cares for Real..
Until he backs his words with facts I tend to believe otherwise

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Words are cheap and Juve fans suffer from too much nostalgia when it comes to ZZ. The truth is that he's a Madridista first and foremost so given a chance it'll be 100% his third stint there instead of coming here, for sure. Especially with the shit that's going on here. What guarantees can we give him?

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Why is Zidane in the Rookie section and Pirlo in the Legends section?
Zidane played one more season than Pirlo for us and he was not a spineless piece of shit as a manager so why is he regarded as lower than Pirlo?

Aug 12, 2015
Words are cheap and Juve fans suffer from too much nostalgia when it comes to ZZ. The truth is that he's a Madridista first and foremost so given a chance it'll be 100% his third stint there instead of coming here, for sure. Especially with the shit that's going on here. What guarantees can we give him?
If he had won the CL in 1997 or 1998 (against Real Madrid!!!!) he would be a real Juventino and Juventus would be the club of his Life.
He wanted desperately to win this trophy and with Juve it wasn´t possible, because everyone knows we lose every final. Real Madrid was able to offer him international success. So therefore he left us for them and in his first year he won it. After that he was also able to win the trophy 4 more times with them as a coach (2014 as assistant coach & 2016-2018).
If you can choose between J.LO or Beth Ditto you would take the first one!! So you have to understand why he prefers Real over Juve.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Zinédine #Zidane and #Juventus: a bond that goes far beyond the sentences.

⚠️The Frenchman is looking for a new adventure as coach and, as a #Marseille fan, he wouldn't be convinced to sit on the bench of #PSG.

⚪️⚫️ That's why a possible return to Turin is being considered, where nobody has forgotten him.

ℹ️ But only if the management of la Vecchia Signora would not intend to continue with Max #Allegri.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @JustJuve8]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)