Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we get him, let's just hope we avoid Chelsea at all costs.

- - - Updated - - -

Those doubting zizou, have no idea, he has great man management skills and while a little short on tactical skills he remains a serial winner. Our biggest problems, especially in CL had been mentality, European aggressive and hungry mentality. I can actually see us winning the big and important games with him.

He will bring out the best out of our players especially at HT, like the speech he did at Cardiff. I'm a fan and would love to see him back. Either him or Allegri.

I want to see some of dem winemaker's motivational speeches too when that Amazon series comes out. Gonna make for some really interesting viewing.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I could honestly see we winning the CL next season
There's no way we're gonna win it. We're on a path of rebuilding the squad. We'll possibly have 3-4 new stars for the next season, which is a drastic change, so they will need time to gel. Plus, I don't see us bringing huge WC names this summer.

With a good coach, hopefully, I expect us to win Scudetto next year and, again hopefully, do a decent CL run if we're lucky enough not to get giants.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Max over ZZ for me. I feel that he would strugle with our squad. Max can turn a average team to a WC while I dont think ZZ can do that. Just my opinion.
I think we're yet to see how Zidane does in such role.

I wouldn't mind one bit if we return Allegri but I somehow think he'll head for Madrid. Out of others it's only Zidane who we should chase I guess. If we end up chasing some shit Italian coaches like Inzaghi or Gattuso I will be so fucking disappointed.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Max over ZZ for me. I feel that he would strugle with our squad. Max can turn a average team to a WC while I dont think ZZ can do that. Just my opinion.
max for me too. but much more will depend on the mercato than ever before. we used to have a very strong core of 6-7 players at least, and now our core is basically nonexistent. i have 3 unsellable players (de ligt, chiesa, cuadrado), i'd accept realistic offers for all the others. we need hungry, loyal players eager to prove themselves, without them, no coach will be able to win the league.

anyway, interesting vote on vs: https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/353770-chi-vorreste-o-chi-sarà-il-prossimo-allenatore-bianconero/ (the title is a bit misleading, it says "who would you like to see or who do you think will be the next juve coach", so it's not a pure wishlist.)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There's no way we're gonna win it. We're on a path of rebuilding the squad. We'll possibly have 3-4 new stars for the next season, which is a drastic change, so they will need time to gel. Plus, I don't see us bringing huge WC names this summer.

With a good coach, hopefully, I expect us to win Scudetto next year and, again hopefully, do a decent CL run if we're lucky enough not to get giants.
It’s gonna be so funny once Juve wins the Serie A again and by at least 10 points. i don't care much about a title that we've had for 9 years in row.

- - - Updated - - -

Prepare for a world of pain.
you mean we fail to qualify to the CL!!?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I think we're yet to see how Zidane does in such role.

I wouldn't mind one bit if we return Allegri but I somehow think he'll head for Madrid. Out of others it's only Zidane who we should chase I guess. If we end up chasing some shit Italian coaches like Inzaghi or Gattuso I will be so fucking disappointed.
I agree. But I would rather go for safe option - Max than risk again with ZZ. Then again, ZZ would be my second option after Max for sure. If we go with Gattuso or Spaletti we might aswell continue with Pirlo... I am still not sure about Inzaghi or Gasp.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I agree. But I would rather go for safe option - Max than risk again with ZZ. Then again, ZZ would be my second option after Max for sure. If we go with Gattuso or Spaletti we might aswell continue with Pirlo... I am still not sure about Inzaghi or Gasp.
Yeah, I get what you mean. But if Real is interested in Allegri I doubt :gsol: our project :gsol: will be as tempting. So I'm pretty sure we do want Allegri but it's just that if we're capable of getting him if Real shows interest. I don't believe in that "he'd rather stay in Italy".

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Yeah, I get what you mean. But if Real is interested in Allegri I doubt :gsol: our project :gsol: will be as tempting. So I'm pretty sure we do want Allegri but it's just that if we're capable of getting him if Real shows interest. I don't believe in that "he'd rather stay in Italy".
Are Real after him though? If they are, I just hope he chooses us. Its not like Real's project is much more tempting, their transition years are ahead of them aswell + they are full of average players and legendary players that are getting old.

I still think he would prefer us, just a feeling. He has unfinished job here, he loves Juve and he is in good terms with our management plus it is confirmed that he had a meeting with Agneli recently, even Pirlo said so. I dont think it was just to chat.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Are Real after him though? If they are, I just hope he chooses us. Its not like Real's project is much more tempting, their transition years are ahead of them aswell + they are full of average players and legendary players that are getting old.

I still think he would prefer us, just a feeling. He has unfinished job here, he loves Juve and he is in good terms with our management plus it is confirmed that he had a meeting with Agneli recently, even Pirlo said so. I dont think it was just to chat.
I don't know but I'm not sure they will keep Zidane. And yeah, they are in the transition years as well, but their budget is much, much more tempting. Not to mention that Real is probably the biggest dream for majority of players and coaches due to their history.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't know but I'm not sure they will keep Zidane. And yeah, they are in the transition years as well, but their budget is much, much more tempting. Not to mention that Real is probably the biggest dream for majority of players and coaches due to their history.
AND he doesn't have to go back to Tici and Nedved...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)