Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dont think these guys are upgrades over what he used to have.

Hazard is inconsistent and hasnt done anything in CL ever. Like 28 also.

With Neymar there is always this bs surrounding him.

Icardi comes with his wife.

Harry Kane will he learn spanish? Apparently Bale still doesnt speak spanish and is isolated because of that.

No Ronaldo.

Should go all in for Mbappe probably instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck spending 600M on 2 players
Good luck buying from Psg. Barca wanted Verratti 2-3 years. Lost Neymar. Still no Verratti.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Very surprised he went back
I'm certain that Perez must have promised him a HUGE spending spree this summer. Expect Madrid to have a transfer period akin to that of 2009 where they signed Kaka, Ronaldo and Benzema all in one window. It was expertly done by Zidane really because the primary reason he even departed in the first place was because the president didn't want to commit to new signings over the 2018 summer transfer window and Zidane felt he couldn't achieve anymore with the squad he had without any adjustments being made. Now that Madrid have had a season of turmoil: we've actually seen how bad they've been without Zidane (and the adjustments that were needed) so he will be the guy to pick them up again from the dead and with heavy investments in the summer it's very unlikely he'll fail (I mean he couldn't do worse than they did this season). For me, how he does this spell would add more pedigree to his managerial integrity than the 3 CLs as he'll be demonstrating he can actually rebuild a squad and still win (and also displaying that the previous spell wasn't a fluke or him riding the cape of Ronaldo). I actually think he couldn't have quit at a better time or rejoin them at a better time lol. His moves were perfect.

They'll probably sign 2 out of Hazard, Mbappe, Neymar, Eriksen & Pogba and they'll be back like nothing happened. I expect reinforcements at the back too.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
Everyone and his grandfather knows Madrid must go for Mbappe, but the whole situation is akin an iceberg. Enormous outside the field connections and business dealings between the fractions. A potential feud will be Agnelli's wet dream, but is unlikely to happen as it will cost both sides more than the benefits. I guess so far the Arabs did the 'pay2play' trade, but alliances/interests are shifting and neither can afford to appear 2nd hand.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope not... but if florentino finally bend over and accept zidane demandings... i can see them improving from what they are now, at the very least.

Zidane has alwys been interested in pogba so thats a given....and selling bale to add a top tier attacker is also a given.

Zidane is no idiot, and Perez fucked big time and now is forced to please the baldie.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Zidane has alwys been interested in pogba so thats a given....and selling bale to add a top tier attacker is also a given.
Considering what club Pogba plays for at the moment, a straight swap plus some money looks quite possible. Man City don't need Bale, other clubs but MU couldn't afford him. And he's definitely coming back to England. So, MU - RM talks are inevitable, and Pogba can easily become a part of them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Considering what club Pogba plays for at the moment, a straight swap plus some money looks quite possible. Man City don't need Bale, other clubs but MU couldn't afford him. And he's definitely coming back to England. So, MU - RM talks are inevitable, and Pogba can easily become a part of them.
Yep, i can see pogba paired with zidane tbh. Its way easier to get pogba for them,, than to get the mbappes.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Yep, i can see pogba paired with zidane tbh. Its way easier to get pogba for them,, than to get the mbappes.
Plus, they do need to renovate their midfield too, and there's no abundance of candidates to fill this part of the team in the modern football. I'd say, Pogba to RM now is much more likely than Pogba to Juventus. They might even offer Kroos to Juventus to fund this deal :touched:.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Plus, they do need to renovate their midfield too, and there's no abundance of candidates to fill this part of the team in the modern football. I'd say, Pogba to RM now is much more likely than Pogba to Juventus. They might even offer Kroos to Juventus to fund this deal :touched:.
Lol, i can see them doing that for sure..selling us kroos for 70 mils, and we would take the bait.

Lets be clear, kroos is way better than all our mids, but the point is that real keeps selling us their stars who already served them...and i dont like that real is using us like that.

We need to be a step ahead them.. not getting their scrap.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Lol, i can see them doing that for sure..selling us kroos for 70 mils, and we would take the bait.

Lets be clear, kroos is way better than all our mids, but the point is that real keeps selling us their stars who already served them...and i dont like that real is using us like that.

We need to be a step ahead them.. not getting their scrap.
Inter got Sneijder, Samuel and Cambiasso at great price from Madrid. They took Eto when Barca was done with him. We know how well these guys played.

Robben to Bayern is also another example. And ofc you have bad deals like Ozil or even worse Robinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 43)