X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This pleases me very much
:agree: I too think Zidane could be best in Europe Assistant Manager for Euromaxx

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri isnt leaving. Project is intertwined with him as coach
Of course our Management will do everything possible to keep him here and happy, any club would. No doubt there.

I think it really depends upon how Euromaxx himself feels. If (however this season ends) Euromaxx is still motivated he will stay but I don't imagine we would take a different policy to the one we have with players. If he is certain he wants to leave management will let him go.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
CL record proves otherwise

And since CL triumph is the KPI that is used to measure the highest level of pro European football it’s clear to say ZZ > Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
On could also argue that Spain is at least a 2 horse race with AM in a close and annoying 3rd whereas Italy is a one horse race with Juve always winning.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
CL record proves otherwise

And since CL triumph is the KPI that is used to measure the highest level of pro European football it’s clear to say ZZ > Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Its not that Zidane is better than Allegri, the man is a serial winner. Its what he does, he wins. Even a serial winner like him couldn't win a CL with Juve as a player.

Now we're gonna see if the modern serial winner, CR7 da can win the CL or if the Juve curse is too strong.
If CR7 and Zidane together can't win then the curse isn't just a theory, it's a fact.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Its not that Zidane is better than Allegri, the man is a serial winner. Its what he does, he wins. Even a serial winner like him couldn't win a CL with Juve as a player.

Now we're gonna see if the modern serial winner, CR7 da can win the CL or if the Juve curse is too strong.
If CR7 and Zidane together can't win then the curse isn't just a theory, it's a fact.
If that happens then perhaps we're not good enough? The squad we have does have its weaknesses, it's not perfect

Let's have 2019 attack with 2015 midfield and 2017 defense then we're set. Zidane is the cherry on top

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
E
If that happens then perhaps we're not good enough? The squad we have does have its weaknesses, it's not perfect

Let's have 2019 attack with 2015 midfield and 2017 defense then we're set. Zidane is the cherry on top
Even with all that with a whole bunch of top 5 of all times of each position on the bench, we'd still lose the final.
Its not a good enough thing, it's a curse. One of the Agnelli's employees cursed him for banging his wife.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
E

Even with all that with a whole bunch of top 5 of all times of each position on the bench, we'd still lose the final.
Its not a good enough thing, it's a curse. One of the Agnelli's employees cursed him for banging his wife.
We just need to keep sacrificing pigeons. In fact, my neighbors dog has been real annoying lately, i might send a dog tongue with a spell on it to Juventus headquarters addressed at Andrea

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Why you support this cursed ass club fam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)