Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Let’s face it there is little difference in terms of the qualities of Allegri and Zidane. Both now have extremely impressive CV’s and although they obviously have slightly different personality traits, it’s crystal clear that Zidane would be an ideal candidate to assume the role next Summer.

His arrival would propel Juventus into a new, exciting era of football and surely continued domination of Italian football against primarily the Milan clubs and Napoli.

That said, what is much more important now is that Max completes, with Parartici and Nedved, the blueprint for Juventus between now and 2021 by making the right choices in the transfer market this month and in the Summer transfer window. If the market strategy goes pear shaped ( in terms of not acquiring the right kind of players), there could be some unintended consequences in terms of a smooth transition. As I see it, the chances of that happening look slim.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If we get him and we get 0 trophies and let nipples win the Scudetto and Roma the Coppa, lose in CL final vs Nipples.

The meltdown will be legendary

- - - Updated - - -

Hamsik to score on stoppage time at 90 +3'.
1-0
Nipples crown European champs for first time
God damn you Canadians! :andy2: @Mark

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
If we get him and we get 0 trophies and let nipples win the Scudetto and Roma the Coppa, lose in CL final vs Nipples.

- - - Updated - - -

1-0
calma
:fab2: will sign Hamsik next summer and hire Guti to be his personal coach for lethal passes

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Is Zidane gonna turn Matuidi, Pjanic and Emre Can into Kroos, Modric and Casemiro? He was in the right place at the right time. Still a good coach obviously, but better than Max? I have my doubts.
Facts are facts. Zizou owned us in Cardiff and we were in a way better shape than them. Last year a good old Ref help gave him a hand for sure but still we let them scored three times in our home so Zizou is way more than a "good coach"

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Winning 3 CL in a row is absolutely not due to luck. The mentality of a team reflects the one of the coach and plenty of stacked teams have failed He was able to get the best ouf of that team and made them clutch as hell.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still don't want him here. He's a fucking wannabe French who's really from some fucking Algeria and he is a fucking Madridista. If I were him I would commit a suicide.
Most importantly, he is not Euromaxx

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

1-0
Disgusting. Badass tier post.

I hope the eskimos run out of whales and butcher your fat ass for blubber. But only after they've fucked it repeatedly of course.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Facts are facts. Zizou owned us in Cardiff and we were in a way better shape than them. Last year a good old Ref help gave him a hand for sure but still we let them scored three times in our home so Zizou is way more than a "good coach"
We were in better shape? Are you kidding me? Let alone WAY better...

We had a fat bucket in attack, Dybala shat himself as soon as he got his yellow and Pjanić and Khedira were on their last legs because they had no rest all season and played alone in midfield. Cuadrado too was dead tired towards the end that year.

We had freaking Lemina coming in to make a difference ffs.

Winning 3 CL in a row is absolutely not due to luck. The mentality of a team reflects the one of the coach and plenty of stacked teams have failed He was able to get the best ouf of that team and made them clutch as hell.
It's not all due to luck but when people see 3 CLs in a row you'd think he's the goat or something.

First year they had the easiest draw ever. Any strong team would've won it with that.

Second year they were absolutely dominant, kudos for that.

Last year refs won them literally every KO matchup, from PSG to us to Bayern.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's not all due to luck but when people see 3 CLs in a row you'd think he's the goat or something.

First year they had the easiest draw ever. Any strong team would've won it with that.

Second year they were absolutely dominant, kudos for that.

Last year refs won them literally every KO matchup, from PSG to us to Bayern.
First year, they still beat Atletico, the team that had the hardest path, therefore deserved winners.

Third year, you're fooling yourself if you think that it's only done to the ref and nothing else. Leaning towards dishonesty really.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I actually think that our attack is better than what Zidane had at Real Madrid

Ronaldo = Ronaldo
Mandzukic > Benzema
Dybala = Bale
Costa and Bernardeschi > Asensio and Vazquez

Likewise our defence is just as good as theirs and our goalkeeper is arguably better (Woj>Navas).

The elephant in the room is obviously the midfield. Theirs is two tiers above ours. We need to borrow some more money from FIAT to afford Eriksen and Ndombele.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I actually think that our attack is better than what Zidane had at Real Madrid

Ronaldo = Ronaldo
Mandzukic > Benzema
Dybala = Bale
Costa and Bernardeschi > Asensio and Vazquez

Likewise our defence is just as good as theirs and our goalkeeper is arguably better (Woj>Navas).

The elephant in the room is obviously the midfield. Theirs is two tiers above ours. We need to borrow some more money from FIAT to afford Eriksen and Ndombele.
Eriksen is another average EPL midfielder who dreams about Barcelona. There are much better players to invest in than him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
First year, they still beat Atletico, the team that had the hardest path, therefore deserved winners.

Third year, you're fooling yourself if you think that it's only done to the ref and nothing else. Leaning towards dishonesty really.
No, I'm not fooling myself. Their tie against us was the 'cleanest' one in terms of ref decisions in their favor and that tells you everything. And it's not just what happened but when it happened. PSG was in full control of the first match when they got a penalty from a clear offside position. Let's even forget the penalty against us in the second game - we should've had a penalty in the first one for Carvajal's foul on Cuadrado at the end. And then against Bayern I can remember right now without reminding myself with HLs at least 2 stone cold penalties for Bayern they didn't get. Bayern was eliminated by one goal.

So yes, I feel quite comfortable in saying if there was VAR in CL last year they would not have won it.

And I never said their first title with ZZ was undeserved, just that it was the easiest road ever. They needed a superhuman effort from CR against Wolfsburg ffs. In the QUARTER-FINAL. And then idiot Griezmann missed a penalty in the final.

I know luck is a huge element in deciding football matches but that is a shitload of lucky draws, circumstances and ref mistakes. Especially when you compare it to us for example and how many things we had going against us since Max came.

EDIT: Oh crap I just remembered Vidal's 'red card' in the second year and those CR offside goals....Bayern sure paid for robbing us 3 years ago lmao

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)