Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont know too much about Zidane as a tactician apart from in the CL. I don't know even if he is a great tactician or has a clear football vision. My opinion about him is mainly about his social skills with players, he really managed to keep everyone hungry and motivated.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
1 CL I can attribute to fluke, favorable draw, odd ref mistake or two. We have seen managers like Di Mateo winning it in the past and disappearing soon after, but 3 in a row... It has to be something special about him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Report by Mundo Deportivo but can see their guess being true.

If Max wins the treble or Serie A-CL double, not much else for him to achieve here, and motivation under status quo will be an issue. So I can see him leaving. Club is also always a step ahead and can anticipate the motivation part.

And if we don't win the CL, can see Agnelli appointing Zidane to win it. Not sure if that'd be the right decision or not, but it's only win-win.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I dont know too much about Zidane as a tactician apart from in the CL. I don't know even if he is a great tactician or has a clear football vision. My opinion about him is mainly about his social skills with players, he really managed to keep everyone hungry and motivated.
Very much has that Italian pragmatism (cept when he wanted to kill Barca off with one man down) and sense of balance in his coaching.

And he usually plays a more cautious game while reading the opponent in first half and has his players attack and up the intensity in second while taking full advantage of his subs. Best use of subs I've ever seen. Real having that qlty in bench helped ofc.

Uses the same fitness training Lippi's man The Marine used, same as Conte.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Report by Mundo Deportivo but can see their guess being true.

If Max wins the treble or Serie A-CL double, not much else for him to achieve here, and motivation under status quo will be an issue. So I can see him leaving. Club is also always a step ahead and can anticipate the motivation part.

And if we don't win the CL, can see Agnelli appointing Zidane to win it. Not sure if that'd be the right decision or not, but it's only win-win.
I really want to see EuroMax get the UCL with us as much as I wanted Gigi to win it with us. That's how much I love and rate the man.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If he's good enough for the biggest club in World football, then he's definitely good enough for us. Don't allow hubris and emotional bias/sentiment to get in the way of objectivity. 3 CL titles in a row is no coincidence.
I still don't want him here. He's a fucking wannabe French who's really from some fucking Algeria and he is a fucking Madridista. If I were him I would commit a suicide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)