.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He just seems like the type of person that wouldn't be posting pictures on Instagram. Some people do and some people don't.

Wouldn't your find it strange if your 70+ years old granddad was posting on Instagram, for example?
Well does have an entire PR team that does that for him. It’s commonplace to sustain ones brand nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
is that a common way to use blocked? i thought it means the opposite
I don't think so. From my experiece I've seen it in Italian newspapers (bloccato) but I don't know about the origins. I think English just took the literal sense as I never saw such on English sites. Maybe it's just what journalists invented. You can see it quite regularly on Tuttomercato, calciomercato and other Italian sites, though.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't think so. From my experiece I've seen it in Italian newspapers (bloccato) but I don't know about the origins. I think English just took the literal sense as I never saw such on English sites. Maybe it's just what journalists invented. You can see it quite regularly on Tuttomercato, calciomercato and other Italian sites, though.
It means in that instance "blocked from others"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)