IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ready for a bomb? Moggi last year was the first to say Cristiano had a secret medical with Juve in Munich. Doesn't mean it's true...

But check this out
He's not even close to being the first. In fact, he kept saying for a long time there's no way CR is coming. He said that about Munich (which was BS anyway) a few days before everything was finalized.

Truth is he knows shit. He's probably going by popular opinion right now so he can say he was right if it happens down the line. Zidane to Juve has been talked about for over a year now.

He said Juve is signing SMS last summer, Cavani 3 years ago, and many many other wrong things. Other than saying Allegri was the right choice back when we hired him he hasn't been right about anything else.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Does anyone here actually think Allegri will still be here next season?
Hard to tell. Every summer there are all these rumors about him leaving, taking English lessons, he has claimed he would like an experience abroad but then he has also made comments about how he plans on staying for a long time :boh: No idea what he will do maybe it isn't yet certain and dependent on what is available this summer and if he finally wins the CL and completes his business here

- - - Updated - - -

If Moggi says so...:rolleyes::cronios:
Means it almost definitely will not happen. Moggi is a joke

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hard to tell. Every summer there are all these rumors about him leaving, taking English lessons, he has claimed he would like an experience abroad but then he has also made comments about how he plans on staying for a long time :boh: No idea what he will do maybe it isn't yet certain and dependent on what is available this summer and if he finally wins the CL and completes his business here
I honestly believe this is his last season. I’d love him to stay. But somehow I believe “Lucky” Luciano’s words are to be true and Zidane will take over but Allegri however going to Manure instead.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I honestly believe this is his last season. I’d love him to stay. But somehow I believe “Lucky” Luciano’s words are to be true and Zidane will take over but Allegri however going to Manure instead.
lol Allegri might leave at the end of this season but it isn't anything that Moggi is in on

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We should distance ourselves from his poison as much as possible. That generation of corrupt managers need to be as distant from Serie A as possible, including Berlusconi, Galliani, Moratti and everyone else that was doing shady shit back in the day. He is a product of his time where shady shit was standard and should stay that way. Far away from the present Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)