Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Sergio Ramos is 32, not that old for a central defender but still. Marcelo is 30, which isn't young for a fullback.

Btw Zidane apparently literally said winning next year would be difficult and that's one of the reasons he's leaving. One of the best things about Zidane is that he doesn't lie tbh.
You know how you can have fuck-you-money? Zidane has fuck-you-trophies. That's why.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If this is not a suprise decision, maybe this explains why Cristiano was being a bitch again after they won CL, wants out if Zizou is bailing.
Nah. Ronaldo has gone through Real Madrid coaches like toilet paper. I don’t think this phases him other than the next coach could be an unknown given his aging and desire for spotlight playing time.

I might be completely wrong (I didn't see this press conference and tbh I've rarely seen any involving Zidane this season), but for some reason I think he wants to coach France.
Totally expect this too.

These fuckers are probably going to revamp their entire team. Coming off three CL wins, they're going to have lots of money to spend too. I wonder if they're going to go for Neymar after all.
Probably no more money than usual. They bake in winning the CL in their financial models half the time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Unexpected, but an decision which is probably for the best of his ongoing managerial career, smart move by Zizou on this one by leaving with his head held high.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is smart.

Rebuilding process coming, CR7 expected to start declining and leaving real, Winning a 4th CL straight will be practically impossible, Just the liga to fight for IMO.

He knows he cant squeeze anything more.

Where he going is the real question. If he announced this news a month or so before the end of the season, i could imagine Allegri´s position being in trouble. But not now, allegri is staying for sure.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He is smart.

Rebuilding process coming, CR7 expected to start declining and leaving real, Winning a 4th CL straight will be practically impossible, Just the liga to fight for IMO.

He knows he cant squeeze anything more.

Where he going is the real question. If he announced this news a month or so before the end of the season, i could imagine Allegri´s position being in trouble. But not now, allegri is staying for sure.
I think he would concentrate on the LaLiga if he stayed anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)