Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Hopefully he brings some of that luck with him but I doubt it as he never won a CL with us. I think a lot is to do with the individual quality of 5-6 players he has in that squad they are truly motivated, experienced world class professional $#@!s.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
And refs.

Last season offside goal against Bayern. This season handballs.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Real is on pace to win a 3rd straight CL title, which hasnt happened since the 70s. but sure, any coach could do this, which is why Mourinho, Ancelotti and Benitez all did it before. Pep and Enrique as well, just with Barca instead of Real

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Italian tactics mixed with attacking intent, Zidane would do wonders here.
I am certain Zizou will be our coach one day but I am also certain he won't win CL here.

He will use up all his CL luck for Real.

- - - Updated - - -

Real is on pace to win a 3rd straight CL title, which hasnt happened since the 70s. but sure, any coach could do this, which is why Mourinho, Ancelotti and Benitez all did it before. Pep and Enrique as well, just with Barca instead of Real
Any coach could do it with refs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He honestly deserves massive critique for both 2nd legs Vs us and now Bayern. His tactics were awful and defenitely bailed out by individual quality.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I do however like the adjustments he makes during the game. When Bayern started playing balls into the box most managers just put more people inside the box. He instead asked them to close the Bayern players down so that they couldn't put the ball into the box. Of course, they couldn't take away all crosses but they forced a lot fewer crosses and forced them to put in poor crosses.

To me, it seems like he regularly puzzles me with his decisions and often makes good decisions that I wouldn't have made. He sees the game differently and doesn't make standard adjustments others do. He has his own analysis that differs from what the rest sees, and it is usually a very good analysis. That being said - he constantly needs to make adjustments to his game plan, meaning that his game plan from the beginning didn't really work. That is the only skepticism I have towards him.

Never in my life did I think he would be a decent coach... continues to prove me wrong.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And referee decisions.
yeh, thats my worry with him. I mean, he threw the 3 0 lead he got in Turin against us. We would have killed any coach who threw a 0 3 lead in turin for sure. I would have gone mad.

Also, this real madrid team have been aided a lot and bailed by refs... so results could be misleading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)