Mar 10, 2009
I think the Figo comparisson with Barcelona is pretty legit.

However if it solves the issue, why not remain the legends section as notable players instead? Move players like Tevez, Zidane, Pirlo, Thuram etc over there and have that section for the best players to play for Juve.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
nobody can deny when we had Zidane Del Piero and Vieri we were the best attack in thats time And before that Vialli, del piero and Ravanelli. i doubt we going to bring that return.

Mar 10, 2009
nobody can deny when we had Zidane Del Piero and Vieri we were the best attack in thats time And before that Vialli, del piero and Ravanelli. i doubt we going to bring that return.

Our 2006 team was pretty close, Unfortunately we happened to have Cappello so we never made the most of it

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Our 2006 team was pretty close, Unfortunately we happened to have Cappello so we never made the most of it
So If pogba and dybala and morata continue to progress and improve we can keep them and add two word class players for win the cl we are hunger for glory but our key players ask to leave like tevez and vidal if we sold them for top money we could bring top players like we did when we sold zidane to real

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Who did this? :frown2:

I'm a Juve fan because of Zizou, and never stopped liking him even when he left. Vidal is as big a legend (lol) as Vucinic is. Zidane is Zidane.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Can we consider zidane as Legend and vidal as traitor
Zidane didnt make interview about juve but vidal asked to leave and then made comment negative crap he is also talked too much negative sides of about juve after join to bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)