Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tell me the reasons why, RUS :D
I'm surprised he hasn't been eradicated from the forums entirely.

I'm waiting for @Nzoric and @Seven to level the same argument against me :yawn:

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal deserves to be in the Legends section. It isn't about nationality or number of years served, but impact and contribution to the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm surprised he hasn't been eradicated from the forums entirely.

I'm waiting for @Nzoric and @Seven to level the same argument against me :yawn:

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal deserves to be in the Legends section. It isn't about nationality or number of years served, but impact and contribution to the club.
Disagree, Tevez had a massive impact on the club (on and off the field) and he certainly isn't a legend. A number of years at a club is certainly a factor and that's why for me guys like Vidal and Pirlo aren't really true legends for us, although their accomplishments cannot be understated.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5023299 said:
Because for me him, Pirlo, Baggio are not Juventus legends, but football legends, they are not what Del Piero, Buffon, Scirea, Conte, Trezeguet, Nedved, Sivori, Boniperti were to us, if look back on the past 4 years, Vidal gave us much more than Pirlo, but he won't be in this section of the forum for obvious reasons
:tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The word Legend is being used too loosely around here. Both Pirlo & Vidal did great for us but I wouldn't say they are Juve legends category. Zidane was WC in his time with us, yet again I wouldn't call a legend either.

It seems People are getting WC/top players confused with legends

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The word Legend is being used too loosely around here. Both Pirlo & Vidal did great for us but I wouldn't say they are Juve legends category. Zidane was WC in his time with us, yet again I wouldn't call a legend either.

It seems People are getting WC/top players confused with legends
They are confusing football legends with club legends. Zidane is a legendary football player, but being a club legend requires loyalty.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Different era, different styles of football, tougher competition back then and more talented players in general. To stand out you needed to be unique, among players like Figo, Ronaldo, Henry, DP, Raul, Scheva, etc... Insanely talented generation. At the age of 34 he dragged France all the way to the WC final.

Messi on the other hand is more resembling one-eyed man, a king in the land of blind.
and he is boring. doesn't entertain me.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is a Juve legend imo
i agree.

- - - Updated - - -

if Zidane isn't a juve legend and he is a Madrid legend, then why on earth Pirlo isn't a Juventus legend?! i understand that the Vidal statues is what caused all this stautes confusion.

but Vidal is a special and trendy case because we still need to know what will he do next. maybe he will play for different teams for short periods. then he will be remembered as a juventus legend.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Rookie/History forum :sergio:

ffs mods, move this thread back where it belongs
It's really ridiculous and surprising to see Zidane's thread here. FFS If there's no section for notable players than this thread should find its place in the section of the forum reserved for legendary players. One of the greatest footballers of all time, spent 5 years here, had incredible impact, won ballon d'or during his time here, and his thread is in the rookie section. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)