ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Was incredible at full flight. I have said this before and I'll say it many times after this: He's complete midfielder. Given a choice of Beckham, Scholes and Zidane, I would take Scholes every day of the week
:lol: fucking retarded EPL fans. (ironic because the kid is actually almost retarded)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Scholes vs Beckham vs Zidane? :lol: What a fucking joke! Zidane is the best player of his generation, and amongst the greatest of all time, if not the greatest. The two other players don't even figure in that discussion!

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Scholes vs Beckham vs Zidane? :lol: What a fucking joke! Zidane is the best player of his generation, and amongst the greatest of all time, if not the greatest. The two other players don't even figure in that discussion!
He is without a doubt the greatest of all time. Best Juventus has ever seen for sure. They just don't make 'em like him anymore.

Was incredible at full flight. I have said this before and I'll say it many times after this: He's complete midfielder. Given a choice of Beckham, Scholes and Zidane, I would take Scholes every day of the week
Whoever wrote this is out of their mind and I feel sorry for you. :stuckup: How dare you compare class with those two?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Zidane, Figo, Rui Costa, Ronaldo (original), Raul, Shevchenko, Del Piero, Zola, Totti, Maldini, Henry, Rivaldo, Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Cafú, Roberto Carlos, Michael Laudrup, Redondo, Ronaldinho, Giggs, Batistuta, Bierhoff, Klinsmann, Kahn, Laudrup, Valderrama, Pirlo, Nedved, Buffon, Okocha, Juninho (Pernambucano), Baggio, Vieri, Verón, Shearer, Šuker, Stoickhov, Hagi etc etc..

Man, football used to be so great in the late 90's early 2000's. :touched:

If only modern football had half the quality of those times back then when almost every team had a great player.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Zidane, Figo, Rui Costa, Ronaldo (original), Raul, Shevchenko, Del Piero, Zola, Totti, Maldini, Henry, Rivaldo, Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Cafú, Roberto Carlos, Michael Laudrup, Redondo, Ronaldinho, Giggs, Batistuta, Bierhoff, Klinsmann, Kahn, Laudrup, Valderrama, Pirlo, Nedved, Buffon, Okocha, Juninho (Pernambucano), Baggio, Vieri, Verón, Shearer, Šuker, Stoickhov, Hagi etc etc..

Man, football used to be so great in the late 90's early 2000's. :touched:

If only modern football had half the quality of those times back then when almost every team had a great player.
:agree:

You really should feel sorry for him :lol:
I do. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)