Zinedine FIFA world player of the year (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
What did Italy lose then? And did you spend any time in Korea? :D

Allright, let me check my phone book here.......

Hmm.................Norweigan Mafia..................here we go........................

Dialing...........1-888-KILL-MARTIN..............................

"Hello? Yes I'd like to place an order please....................."

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Why would a national team coach give FIRST place to David Beckham? I know he had an acceptable performance in the WC, but that was a year and a half ago.
    Also, notice how Nedved and van Nistelrooy got the most votes from European coaches? American and other less countries known coaches voted mostly for Zidane and Ronaldo, its like they havent watched the champions league for awhile and are still thinking about the World Cup

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Ask for Mike, he'll give you top service ;)

Oh, I already have my VIP club card filled out, so the cement for your new shoes is free:D

And Fabi, you're ruining me and Martin's off-topic conversation here, so if you don't mind.............:D

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

And Fabi, you're ruining me and Martin's off-topic conversation here, so if you don't mind.............:D
    Well can I join the off topic conversation? haha!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Sure, I'm plotting maritn's downfall as we speak.

Any suggestions?

I tried using the Norwegian Mafia, but they just called me back and told me they had 3 other "accidental deaths" and 4 dis-embowelments ahead of my order, and I just don't have the patience.:)

Aug 1, 2003
    i wonder if malaysian coaches would be given the privilege to vote.. :undecide:

anyway congrats zidane. tho I think someone else should win it, but I have to admit, you really are good on the football pitch.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i'm proud of lithuanian coach. nedved - 1. he included becks but nevermind.

and check trapattoni's vote... :howler:
    Hong Kong.....yeah we got Nedved but the coach must have been an idiot to give Beckham the first place. Sergio....got any mafia friends in Hong Kong??? :groan:

And Trap.....did he seriously think Carlos is better than Nedved? That's amazing....:down:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    a couple of strange names there in the list.....

I'm also suprised not to see Totti!! :eek: He deserves at least a couple of votes

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    when i saw Ronaldo and Zidanes name in the 3 nominees,i really got surprised,but maybe thats only me.

what do you guys think the list should look like?
    this is what i think

1.Henry
    2.Nedved
    3.R.carlos
    4.Zidane
    5.RVN
    6.Buffon
    7.Maldini
    8.Ronaldo
    9.Shevchenko
    10.Totti

what do you guys\gals think?

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Its brilliant the way diferent ppl have different opionons about players and what they constitute to be brilliant play

I mean the manager of Azerbaijan thinks that Cannavaro was the second best player in the world last season and beginning of this, while someone mentioned Desailly was third and one even mentioned Gatusso

One even mentioned Oliver Kahn and the guy from India, bless him feels that a player who was on the bench more times that he played Morientes was the best player in the world

Its hard to quantify or qualify who the best player was , but I personally am not unhappy with the result even if I feel, Zidane was not the most consistent , he was the most brilliant when he was at his best

Some players deserve to be in that top 10 like Henry, Nedved, Zz, Raul, Rvn and Ronaldo

But Beckham? Not a vintage year for him methinks and what did Sheva do prior to Cl semis to be in the top 10?

Awards are never fair as noone on that list can hold a candle to Gigi when it comes to overall brilliance thruout the season imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)