Zeman slaps Totti upside the head (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
why cause everyone likes to attack the best players, jeolousy that you've never had a player like him, his heart and soul is in Roma, a Romanista who'd do anything for Roma!

Forza Il Capitano!

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Seen it, blah blah blah...isnt this the same guys you were telling to shut up , when he starting going on about the 'whitewash' of a investigation in the 'Drug-cheats' at Juve?
Sorry but the only guy in this world who should shutup forever is the idiotic Totti...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Why, cause he is the greatest? Personally it should be Moggi, I mean his constant 'I admire this player' is embarrasing, it doesnt matter who you see it, the fact is it is as bad as 'tapping up'!

Dec 26, 2004
Moggi's work is to lie... And he is the best in doing this job no one can deny it....
But i really think Totti should stop speaking in public firstly for his own sake and secondly for the sake of the people who reads newspapers..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
why cause everyone likes to attack the best players, jeolousy that you've never had a player like him, his heart and soul is in Roma, a Romanista who'd do anything for Roma!

Forza Il Capitano!

Yeah, like leaving the club if they aren't competitive enough. :rolleyes:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Arif, find me a Roma fan who'd be bitter if Totti left? he deserves to win titles and if Roma cant do that, he has done more then enough for us, and he could join anyone even Juve and it wouldnt matter, he is a true Romanista and a hero to all Roma fans, if he leaves I wish him the best of luck possible, however...I dont think he will! I hope we can be competitive enough for him to stay, Roma without Totti is a sad thing to imagine! q

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #32
    Arif, find me a Roma fan who'd be bitter if Totti left? he deserves to win titles and if Roma cant do that, he has done more then enough for us, and he could join anyone even Juve and it wouldnt matter, he is a true Romanista and a hero to all Roma fans, if he leaves I wish him the best of luck possible, however...I dont think he will! I hope we can be competitive enough for him to stay, Roma without Totti is a sad thing to imagine! q
    With or without him I would say but hey that's me. :D

Dec 26, 2004
    I will not argue on this....

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    jeolousy that you've never had a player like him, his heart and soul is in Roma, a Romanista who'd do anything for Roma!

Forza Il Capitano!
    Sure they had a player like that. Conte :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)