Zebina: Thank You Thuram (2 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
good he has the ambition too try and become as good as thuram and the NT thing will boost his morality,thats good4juve, i hope he will keep improving like that all the time

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

For the first time?
Juventus defender Jonathan Zebina has thanked the club after being awarded his first France cap against Sweden tonight.
"I made the national team thanks to Juve," he told L’Equipe. "If I’d remained at Roma, I’d have had less of a chance.

"At Roma you can also have a really good match but the world would not know about it. Juve is different, they are a club with a different media standing."

From: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=46416&idSez=16

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Funny. I thought his whining about, and later invitation to, France's NT was his jump-the-shark moment in Juventus thus far this season. I haven't seen him perform to that level for us since.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
His performances this season as a whole are decent if not better.He's shown that he has attacking qualities and is capable of taking his man on at the back.Compared to his time at Roma,he's having a ball right now.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
haha Zebina is much like me. He is hot-tempered. WHen someone tackles him, he has to fight his own will and not kick that persons arse :D It looks so funny hahaha!!!

You dont seem like you would hurt a fly.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Sometimes I feel that he does a good job, but at other times I feel like yelling at him for making critical mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)