Zdenek Grygera (2 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He did really well and is turning out to be the better of of wing backs. Though he struggled on the left, id still keep him as our starter for the left back position.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
I wanted him out in the summer. But out of all our fullbacks he's definitely playing the best right now. Both sides too.

Seems his time on the bench has served as motivation.

We still need upgrades though.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Seems like a proper system is helping him to show a decent football again. A sure starter at the moment, whether it's left or right.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wanted him out in the summer. But out of all our fullbacks he's definitely playing the best right now. Both sides too.

Seems his time on the bench has served as motivation.

We still need upgrades though.
Agree on everything that you said.

I really wanted him out of Juve but it seems he has upped his game and having a more defensive fullback behind Krasic works well.

Hopefully he keeps it up

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Got raped so hard by Eto'o but I guess anyone would the way he's playing nowadays.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I thought he struggled today.

Couldn't handle Eto'o in the first half and he was the man meant to be marking Maicon when he had the free header.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He seems to have developed a bit of an edge to his game, arguing with people and having a bit of banter, rather than just being the quiet guy with his head in the clouds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)