Zdenek Grygera (4 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Grygera makes easy tackles look hard. He's barely average defensively and below average offensively. Shocking that he's our starting RB.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I think Grygera can cross, he made several good cross yesterday .. and importantly his cross can get to the opponent's penalty box, it's not the same with Moli's cross.. If u notice, he made more crossing than DC yesterday.. and still all ppl here said that DC has good crossing ability (I just see him twice against Milan for Amauri goal, also against Lecce last season)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he's a good defender, period

and the most important thing is that he plays well in the big games
:agree:

I think Grygera can cross, he made several good cross yesterday .. and importantly his cross can get to the opponent's penalty box, it's not the same with Moli's cross.. If u notice, he made more crossing than DC yesterday.. and still all ppl here said that DC has good crossing ability (I just see him twice against Milan for Amauri goal, also against Lecce last season)
Grygera's crossing is mediocre.

Molinaro's is abysmal.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I would rather to sell him, but since this is not going to happend I would rather see Grygera play behind an offensive mid like Camoranesi, in that way he dont have to attack and stay defendig, in defence he is ok

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Not that great offensively. His crosses are appalling in every way. Defensively he is very capable though and had a near perfect defensive display against Roma.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Zdenek had a very important match yesterday with his NT, Czechia got a 2:2 draw at the end against Slovakia, a real european derby may i say. Can anyone, who watched the match, say how Plasil and Grygera performed? I heard that Zdenek got yellow for crazy tackle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)