Zdenek Grygera (3 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2179162 said:
SELL SELL SELL !!!! WORST PLAYER ON A FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL FIO DANGEROUS ATTACKS WAS FROM HIS SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
I really wouldn't blame him that much today. He had absolutely ZERO protection in front of him. It was just him on that side of the pitch. Any fullback would've been destroyed in that position.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He had 3 crosses at one match? ANY match? I never saw him do that.

He's only "defending". Or waiting for opponents to come so he could screw something. He's only an average back-up IMO.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He had 3 crosses at one match? ANY match? I never saw him do that.

He's only "defending". Or waiting for opponents to come so he could screw something. He's only an average back-up IMO.
he always was an average RB...yet he manages to do a decent job...even today, he did make some runs down the flank, but Momo and Diego could not get the ball to him...many of their passes to him were intercepted

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Grygera would be fantastic for clubs like Aberdeen, but for Juventus? Give me a break. If Red likes him so much tell him to petition his club to mount an offer -- if they have any money.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
When have I said that Grygera is good enough to be a starter for Juve?

And if you want to suggest I judge Juve players by Aberdeen standards, I'll assume you judge players based on MLS standards or, better yet, I could go down the always classy 'American's know fuck all about football' route, so I think it is probably better we avoiding insulting each other's intelligence.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I said nothing about your nationality, nor intelligence. But one should question the latter when you defend Grygera all the time. It's sad quite frankly.

The player was bad today, just as he always is. Get over it, stop sugar-coating it.

You saying you like Grygera in the past doesn't give you a right to talk nonsense.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zdenek Grygera. Should I go forward? Should I defend? Bah, I shall stay in between. In the meantime the left sided mids have a walk in the park on his side + he doesn't generate enough offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)