Zdenek Grygera (35 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
can someone post the pic of grygera right after he lost his tooth in the middle of the match where he has that goofy smile

that pic cracks me up every time is see it

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Grygera was pretty solid defensiely today.

It was certainly an improvement on some of his recent performances.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Grygera was pretty solid defensiely today.

It was certainly an improvement on some of his recent performances.
I am not sure of that man, Balzaretti had a superb match thanx to him, the crosses from the left were coming like rain, and Balza was unmarked a lot.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't give a damn... I used to bash Molinaro no matter if he gives a solid performance every now and then and Grygera is now my Molinaro so.... Grygera SUCKS:D
Fair enough. :D

I am not sure of that man, Balzaretti had a superb match thanx to him, the crosses from the left were coming like rain, and Balza was unmarked a lot.
Balzaretti was given a lot of space because Camoranesi wasn't tracking him properly. It is very difficult for a fullback to close down the other fullback.

You could see the difference on the other side, because Nedved closed Cassani down well and helped Molinaro out a lot.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fair enough. :D

Balzaretti was given a lot of space because Camoranesi wasn't tracking him properly. It is very difficult for a fullback to close down the other fullback.

You could see the difference on the other side, because Nedved closed Cassani down well and helped Molinaro out a lot.
But then again Molinaro is as fast as a rocket and we know he is very good defensively, he can come back very fast and intercept or steal a ball, even block a shot. grygera on the other hand, he enjoys the view. I don't know, but I think Grygera is so useless.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Grygera doesn't have Molinaro's pace, but (with the exception of the last month) he makes up for that by being better positionally.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Grygera should be anything more than backup, but he isn't as bad as some people make him out to be.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Even thou he was the worst defender tonight, but I yeah I think I have seen worse/horrible matches than this, Sorry can't give any more credit than that :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
btw I definitely agree that he isn't getting the support Molinaro is getting from Nedved, even with Marchionni, Marchionni is a terrible defender also.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Are you stupid or something Zdenek?....Have you totally flipped or you just want your contract extended....wtf is wrong with you?..they were leading 1-0 on our home ffs and you equalized...so what?...you celebrated like you won the world cup you scumbag...i cannot believe it, you shoud've runned after the ball to place it quickly on the net, not sprinting 100 miles to salute i donno who...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)