Zdenek Grygera (5 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
He ran rapidly towards our half and his position while waving to the crowd at the same time. I see nothing wrong there. It's not like he ran out to the Curva and did a stage dive.

Some small minds just need something to spew out their frustration over.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Grygera's an enigma. He looks as good as anyone in big games. Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter - piece of cake. Give him Piacenza or Albinoleffe and he'll struggle.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh for the love of God, Grygera had a decent game. He almost always got out of tough situations, they constantly had to foul him and he even scored the equaliser.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Are you stupid or something Zdenek?....Have you totally flipped or you just want your contract extended....wtf is wrong with you?..they were leading 1-0 on our home ffs and you equalized...so what?...you celebrated like you won the world cup you scumbag...i cannot believe it, you shoud've runned after the ball to place it quickly on the net, not sprinting 100 miles to salute i donno who...
You are insane.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh for the love of God, Grygera had a decent game. He almost always got out of tough situations, they constantly had to foul him and he even scored the equaliser.
I think the same after re-watching the match. I was very bitter yesterday and i gave all our players much less credit than they deserve, but after watching the match again in peace, i must say that even without the goal, Grygera did a very solid job.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think the same after re-watching the match. I was very bitter yesterday and i gave all our players much less credit than they deserve, but after watching the match again in peace, i must say that even without the goal, Grygera did a very solid job.
I must admit that I like Grygera. At the same time I think he's not good enough for Juventus though. He's an elegant defender, with a nice playing style for a fullback, but I really don't know if he can cut it. Still, I think he made only a few mistakes yesterday and he's the last player to give a hard time.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Nesta and Maldini were elegant defenders. Grygera? Not so much.

He is not a complete disaster though and I give him more credit than the average Juventus fan.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:lol2:

Only on juventuz.

Grygera scores a last minute equaliser against Inter, and he gets abused for not doing it right.
Indeed it's funny but at the same time pathetic.
He ran rapidly towards our half and his position while waving to the crowd at the same time. I see nothing wrong there. It's not like he ran out to the Curva and did a stage dive.

Some small minds just need something to spew out their frustration over.

sorry guys..came home very sad & drunked...i felt like that celebration was innapropriate and i made that post look like grygera was to blame for that draw, anyways after seeing the match again today, i have no excuse.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
man this guy must enjoy his ass off, switching ajax for juve is surely a dream come true for him and then scoring in a crucial game must feel great... i am happy for him ... those goals often have an positive impact on the players form, because he does get more courage to try certain things and man grygera could at not only a bit in the offensive part, because he has a good shot and did not only once make good runs into the box

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
man this guy must enjoy his ass off, switching ajax for juve is surely a dream come true for him and then scoring in a crucial game must feel great... i am happy for him ... those goals often have an positive impact on the players form, because he does get more courage to try certain things and man grygera could at not only a bit in the offensive part, because he has a good shot and did not only once make good runs into the box
yep! agree with that!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
sorry guys..came home very sad & drunked...i felt like that celebration was innapropriate and i made that post look like grygera was to blame for that draw, anyways after seeing the match again today, i have no excuse.
No problem. I was frustrated with the draw as well.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Grygera's an enigma. He looks as good as anyone in big games. Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter - piece of cake. Give him Piacenza or Albinoleffe and he'll struggle.
I would understand it offensively as he would be required to support the attack a bit more against the smaller teams and that is one of his many weaknesses. And then since he had to work so hard attacking, then it exposes him defensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)