• a player

• a spit container

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
who would want him anyway? he is far away from the form he was with us, if he was on his old form, I would absolutely take!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
my spit doesn't even deserve to be a spit container, that would be too good for him!

a piss bowl on the other hand he does deserve to be!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would say, "hit the road jack, and don't you come back no more" ! haha no thanks for zambrotta

a piss bucket is more like it (semprejuve). left for Barcelona and was unsuccessful there, left for Milan and will be unsuccessful there.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah I read that later, he wants to use him on right while we have Grygera (who is doing good) and Zebina (my favorite) :confused:

I would understood if anyone wants to see him on left, as a back up for De Ceglie, and we finally get rid of that Jewface :p

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
he betrayed us, i thought he was one fo the players who would stay, but he left us when we needed him the most, now he's become a shell of his former self, don't want him...................only thing that im thinking is that he's still better than the calamity that is molinaro

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He's a shadow of the player he used to be. Why would anyone want him now?
TBH i wouldn't take him back even if he were back to old form, I lost all respect for him and i would hate for him to wear our shirt again no matter what. he is a player that plays for money not the shirt!

Jan 7, 2004
yeah, but because him and others were sold we kept the rest and most of the sales made great sense. you not wanting what's logically best for juventus based on some emotion annoys me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)