Zambrotta, Want him back or not? (22 Viewers)

Zambrotta, do you want him back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
True , I think we desperately need a player like him in our team , someone who can carry out both the offensive and defensive roles equally . Molinaro isn't good enough , Sali has no defense , Grygera has no offense , Chiellini is beggining to play as a CM and Zebina just has no sense .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
True , I think we desperately need a player like him in our team , someone who can carry out both the offensive and defensive roles equally . Molinaro isn't good enough , Sali has no defense , Grygera has no offense , Chiellini is beggining to play as a CM and Zebina just has no sense .
I think you meant that he is starting to play as a CB. Right??

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Surely he is class as a player but guys no player is bigger than Juve.Remember that, he left in the most difficult situation of our history and did not regret this(at least Cannavaro always praises Juve since his departure).Why to take him back?IMO this is something like an insult to the other key players who stayed last seasn(Buffon,Trez,Camoranesi,Nedved,Dp).Let's face it, this guy only cares about himself.I don't know if he loves money or not, but he surely loves glory!I really don't have hard feelings for him as every personality is different, not everyone is a Dp...
But I simply don't want him back, i don't want him to wear the black and white jersy again!!!I think that we can make new <Zambrottas> to serve our team who will be more loyal than this ungrateful guy...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
as I said before

he is not human.he does not know pride,honour,loyalty

even dogs are loyal and obeying their masters.
You got your conclusion all wrong.

1: dogs are loyal
2: Zambrotta isn't loyal

conclusion: Zambrotta isn't a dog.

This means he can still be human.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Zambrotta is a world class full-back that can play either sides. Wouldn't oppose to having him, but wouldn't be that happy. But I vote YES, if and ONLY IF we get him for cheap and not some crazy amount of money.

PS: We should buy Balzaretti back from Fiorentina, he isn't playing that much and we would basically pay the same amount Fiorentina paid us. We should look to the future. Zambrotta will only have around 3-4 years left.
Agreed

Jun 26, 2007
I think what Turk is trying to say it that he considers Zambrotta's inhumanity to be a premise, which makes a syllogism superfluous. Turk just owned you... :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think what Turk is trying to say it that he considers Zambrotta's inhumanity to be a premise, which makes a syllogism superfluous. Turk just owned you... :D
No, he would make even less sense.

1: Zambrotta isn't human.
2: dogs are loyal.

You can't draw a conclusion based on these two observations.

Jun 13, 2007
Idiots are loyal . That's why dogs are loyal . Zambrotta is doing what's best for him , it could be selfish but it's still much more intelligent than being a dog .

Jun 13, 2007
so Del Piero,Nedved,Trezeguet,Buffon,Camoranesi are idiots?

:faq2:
If you're blindly loyal then yes you are an idiot , if you are loyal because of morals and ethics then you are just human .

If you aren't loyal , it doesn't mean you're a dog . You're probably smarter than loyal people . If you aren't blindly loyal and obediant to one person or thing , this means that you are intelligent enough to make your own decisions .

Hitler's army was extremely loyal , They're all bunch of idiots too . If they thought about what they were doing , so many people would have lived . Like all extremists and followers , they were loyal and also stupid .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)