Zambrotta, Want him back or not? (2 Viewers)

Zambrotta, do you want him back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Molinaro isn't dynamic whatsoever. A player who is dynamic actually changes the outcome of a game in his team's favor instead of blasting crosses out of bounds and passing Julio Cruz the ball at the top of our own 18. He IS terrible.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Molinaro is dynamic and I reckon he's got potential, while Grygera is just boring.
I have to agree , even Molinaro with his endless flaws shows more spark than Grygera does . I think it's because Molinaro is more of an attacking player than Grygera therefore you would probably see more of Molinaro . However , I don't think he's good enough to play for us . I can picture this guy playing in some serie B club but not for Juventus . He doesn't have enough skill , his crossing is horrible , his defending is mediocre at most , he can't dribble past defenders . Sometimes I wonder what he is good at .

I think Molinaro and Grygera both suck and that's why we desperately need to buy quality players on each of the flanks if we want to stand a chance of even staying close to Inter or Roma this year .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Grygera is a centerback while Molinaro is an attacking leftback. Is a centerback supposed to show sparks? Do we want a bunch of Lucios running our defense? Jesus Fuck people, you do the math. You're comparing two different types of players.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Grygera is a centerback while Molinaro is an attacking leftback. Is a centerback supposed to show sparks? Do we want a bunch of Lucios running our defense? Jesus Fuck people, you do the math. You're comparing two different types of players.
Ranieri isn't playing Grygera as CB , he's playing him as RB if anything . I think Grygera isn't suited for that role and in the few times he has played in the CB role he wasn't extraordinary either . I don't like Molinaro but Grygera is just as bad really .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Molinaro isn't dynamic whatsoever. A player who is dynamic actually changes the outcome of a game in his team's favor instead of blasting crosses out of bounds and passing Julio Cruz the ball at the top of our own 18. He IS terrible.
Someone who is dynamic, is someone who has many aspects to their game.

Grygera is a centerback while Molinaro is an attacking leftback. Is a centerback supposed to show sparks? Do we want a bunch of Lucios running our defense?
It was about Grygera as fullback(with Zambrotta on the left) instead of Molinaro(with Zambrotta on the right). As a fullback, Grygera is an extremely limited player. Like Sadomin wrote, Grygera offers nothing offensively and even defensively he blunders.

Jesus Fuck people, you do the math. You're comparing two different types of players.
:lol: Coming from the one, who wouldn't understand that Hamsik and Nocerino are two different types of players, after I had explained it several times in several threads .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Someone who is dynamic, is someone who has many aspects to their game.
Molinaro doesn't have any aspects to his game except average ability that several other left-backs in the game have. He isn't dynamic whatsoever, never was.

As a fullback, Grygera is an extremely limited player. Like Sadomin wrote, Grygera offers nothing offensively and even defensively he blunders.
So does Molinaro, except offers more blunders.

:lol: Coming from the one, who wouldn't understand that Hamsik and Nocerino are two different types of players, after I had explained it several times in several threads .
But as I stated before, in several threads, I wasn't comparing the players' roles, I was stating that Hamsik has more talent than Nocerino, which is a fact. They also can play the same position in central midfield. Therefore, if the talent is shown continuously on the pitch, only an idiot would take a player such as Nocerino over Hamsik. But of course you didn't understand, which isn't surprising. I was only asking whom one would rather have.

You don't have to explain anything to me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ranieri isn't playing Grygera as CB , he's playing him as RB if anything . I think Grygera isn't suited for that role and in the few times he has played in the CB role he wasn't extraordinary either . I don't like Molinaro but Grygera is just as bad really .
Grygera wasn't bad at centerback for the three or so matches I saw him there. Molinaro has looked horrid every single match I've seen him play except for the friendly where he scored a goal.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Molinaro doesn't have any aspects to his game except average ability that several other left-backs in the game have. He isn't dynamic whatsoever, never was.

So does Molinaro, except offers more blunders.
Are you watching the empoli game right now? Grygera is playing as leftback, and he has been completely hopeless. The difference with Molinaro is quite evident.

But as I stated before, in several threads, I wasn't comparing the players' roles, I was stating that Hamsik has more talent than Nocerino, which is a fact. They also can play the same position in central midfield. Therefore, if the talent is shown continuously on the pitch, only an idiot would take a player such as Nocerino over Hamsik. But of course you didn't understand, which isn't surprising. I was only asking whom one would rather have.

You don't have to explain anything to me.
Then, your "Jesus Fuck people, you do the math. You're comparing two different types of players" is completely redundant, as Grygera and Molinaro can play the same position too.

About preffering Nocerino to Hamsik, depends on whoelse is on the pitch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are you watching the empoli game right now? Grygera is playing as leftback, and he has been completely hopeless. The difference with Molinaro is quite evident.
Yeah... that might matter if... GRYGERA WAS A LEFT-BACK!

He's not, never was, and as he states he is a centerback. And when he has played centerback, he's been much more solid defensively than Molinaro.

Why do I get the feeling that you just hate all former Ajax players?

Then, your "Jesus Fuck people, you do the math. You're comparing two different types of players" is completely redundant, as Grygera and Molinaro can play the same position too.

About preffering Nocerino to Hamsik, depends on whoelse is on the pitch.
But the last time I checked, Molinaro and Grygera are on the same team and neither have come out to say they wanted to play for another team. They don't even play the same position. Nocerino and Hamsik are at different sides but play the same position on the pitch. Grygera and Molinaro do not.

And what matters here is that Molinaro has looked more useless than Grygera in the scheme of things when they play their preferred positions... Grygera in the center and Molinaro at left-back.

Molinaro is worthless, always was, and I want him to be replaced NOW.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yeah... that might matter if... GRYGERA WAS A LEFT-BACK!

He's not, never was, and as he states he is a centerback. And when he has played centerback, he's been much more solid defensively than Molinaro.

Why do I get the feeling that you just hate all former Ajax players?
Because I actually watch ajax play?

Grygera was average for Ajax, how should he ever become excellent for us?

Grygera has played one game for juve as centre back and that was vs parma, where he was quite poor.

By the way you contredict yourself, you now compare a centreback to Molinaro, which Molinaro isn't.

But the last time I checked, Molinaro and Grygera are on the same team and neither have come out to say they wanted to play for another team. They don't even play the same position. Nocerino and Hamsik are at different sides but play the same position on the pitch. Grygera and Molinaro do not.
So your recent critisism of Nocerino stems from him saying he likes Napoli? How smallminded.

As I just wrote, Grygera played leftback today. Grygera had to be subbed for Molinaro, because the former was so poor.

Hamsik plays as offensive midfielder, Nocerino as defensive midfielder. Same position??

And what matters here is that Molinaro has looked more useless than Grygera in the scheme of things when they play their preferred positions... Grygera in the center and Molinaro at left-back.

Molinaro is worthless, always was, and I want him to be replaced NOW.
Grygera has looked worthless in any position, while Molinaro has improved with every match.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Molinaro is just simply horrible. He isn't a good crosser and lacks both defensively and offensively skills. Zebina is often giving away penalties, fouls or getting ejected. Grygera isn't a flashy guy going forward but he does his job, which is to defend (a few blunder but more reliable than either Zebina or Molinaro).

PS: Who understand you guys some of you guys complaint that a defender is too attacking and then you complaint that he doesn't attack too much (remember players like Zambrotta are hard to find). If anyone wants to see attacking full-backs than I would recommend to starting watching the Spanish league, maybe you guys will like Daniel Alves, Abidal, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Diogo, etc.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Siena play De Ceglie at LB and he improves he'll be our LB for many years. This guy can cross and their beauties.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
atm he's not worse than what we got right now except for Chiellini.

He could get caught sometimes when he goes forward but at least his crosses are great. He can improve and if he plays at LB with Siena that would help immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)