Zambrotta, Want him back or not? (5 Viewers)

Zambrotta, do you want him back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You had to remind us on Balza :( However I don't expect anything from Viola cuz we have good relations with them when it comes to selling our players to them (thank you Secco) :(

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pasqual is great, has a bright and fairly long future ahead of him, he is Italian (he will as well play for Azzurri, I think he already has some caps) and I don´t think he would be very expensive, like Turk said.

But the question is: Would Fiorentina be willing to sell him? Maybe we could trade some of our players for him......

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Berlusconi moves away Zambrotta

"You ask me about Zambrotta, but I remember that we have Jankulovski, a great defender-striker": so Silvio Berlusconi moves away Zambrotta arrival.

transfermarketweb

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
What do u guys think about Jankulovski? If Zambrotta would join AC Milan then we might have the opportunity to offer Jankulovski game time, he wouldn't be that bad of an option (only negative about him is that he is 30/31 years old, not sure). But I would prefer Pasqual

PS: Someone make a poll for a left-back. Zambrotta, Pasqual, Jeremy Mathieu, Jankulovski, Balzaretti.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
IMO not logical to wait for Milan to get Zambrotta in order for us to have an option on Jankulovski... Why not juz get Zambro

Other than a good striker of the ball, Janko does not provide anything that Zambro cant ... plus Zambro is more astute defensively IMO :)

Would not mind Janko as a backup for Neddy for the LM role though ...

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
IMO not logical to wait for Milan to get Zambrotta in order for us to have an option on Jankulovski... Why not juz get Zambro

Other than a good striker of the ball, Janko does not provide anything that Zambro cant ... plus Zambro is more astute defensively IMO :)

Would not mind Janko as a backup for Neddy for the LM role though ...
The thing is that AC Milan are more likely to land Zambrotta, since Zambrotta himself wanted to move to Milan a few times. If Zambrotta does end up at Milan we would have a good chance of getting Janko.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Zambrotta Reveals Milan Wish

Barcelona defender Gianluca Zambrotta has revealed that if he returns to Italy the only team he could join would be AC Milan.

The 30-year-old World Cup winner is one of the best wing-backs in world football, however he has long been linked with a move to the Rossoneri.

Milan attempted to buy Zambrotta in 1999 from Bari, but he instead signed for Juventus.

He was then set to move to San Siro last summer following the Calciopoli crisis, however due to the initial points-penalty imposed on the Rossoneri, the club was unable to go through with the transfer.

He thus ended up joining Barcelona, but after 15 months at the club, his wife Valentina is homesick and desperate to move back to Italy.

“If I return to Italy the only team which I can go to is Milan,” Zambrotta told Tuttosport.

The transfer is likely to go through this summer, as ageing full-backs Cafu, Serginho and Giuseppe Favalli will all be released. Meanwhile Milan are also being linked with a replacement for accident-prone goalkeeper Nelson Dida.

Twenty-two-year-old Flamengo shot-stopper Bruno Fernandes de Souza, better known as Bruno, is admired by Coach Carlo Ancelotti.

There are already a large number of Brazilian goalkeepers in Serie A, with the likes of Julio Cesar at Inter, Alexander Doni at Roma, and Rubinho at Genoa.

Carlo Garganese

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=494995
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts Turk?:D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
He jumped the ship when it was shinking...
None who left the team has ever come back.So the answer is NO, I don't want him although he is class.

Apr 19, 2007
He was one of my favorites before he left and him leaving made me more mad than the rest because no one else that left was here that long except thuram. And Thuram is a fucking old bitch. I would love to see him back but I dont know if the players want him back and there the ones who have to want him back in my opinion.

Jun 13, 2007
I've seen a few games for Barca this season and when Zambrotta plays with te likes of iniesta and Messi he looks like he can't even dribble the ball anymore . He's always to nervous and often makes bad mistakes .

He plays nothing like he played with Italy or Juve , it was like that last season too , I don't understand why he doesn't just leave Barcelona and find his place in another team .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)