Zambrotta should shut his mouth! (4 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
Its clear that the people at Juventus are taking a stab at Roma.

Rubentus are trying to unsettle Antonio, and make the already precarious situation even worse at the club. Capello, Buffon, Zambrotta. And Zebina. Notice how he didnt involve Capello.

I think its an embarassment to the club that they are trying to do this.

Zambrotta is one of the few Juventus players with respect outside Torino and he should try and maintain the positive image.
Josh is back!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
and judging by the fact that he used the term 'Rubentus', it looks like he's been snooping about this whole time :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
and judging by the fact that he used the term 'Rubentus', it looks like he's been snooping about this whole time :D
Good observation my young padawon :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
sorry guys im not back. Someone just said i should post and i happen to have the time. :)

Hows things going?

ps I check the place out sporadically- i guess some would call that snooping.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I know it's shame from me to ask.but what is snooping?I will not sleep if i don't know the meaning today :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    bravo gianluca....good boy! :thumb:

he is trying to convice antonio come to juve!!!

good bou gianluca!!! :thumb:
    Gianluca wouldnt succeed!

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    April 1, 2005

Cassano: Juventus or bust

The Italian looks set for a move away from the Stadio Olimpico with his current deal expiring in 2006.

The Giallorossi have apparently reached an agreement regarding a £18million switch to the Bernabeu, but Cassano says he won’t go to Spain.

"I’ve been informed of the agreement between Roma and Real, but why didn’t anyone tell me? This all seems very strange," he told Eurosports.com. "I was contacted by Real in January, but they considered my demands as too high. It’s odd that they are interested again after I promised myself to Juventus.

"The Bianconeri have been straight with me from the start and Roma know what my problems are. Therefore I won’t change my mind - I want Juventus." Fabio Capello made the switch to Delle Alpi this year, so did Emerson and Zebina, and Cassano knows that moving to their archrivals will not go down too well with the Roma supporters.

However, he says he is only interested in what is best for his career. "It isn’t my fault if there is great rivalry between Juventus and Roma," he added. "It is just a professional choice of mine. The fact that Capello, Emerson and Zebina are there is simply coincidental. I want to join Juve and I just ask Roma to make that happen."

© REUTER

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    xziz, please don't edit official articles replacing players' names. it's not funny and pretty irresponsible considering a lot of people come here for their news

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
    April 1, 2005

Cassano: Juventus or bust

The Italian looks set for a move away from the Stadio Olimpico with his current deal expiring in 2006.

The Giallorossi have apparently reached an agreement regarding a £18million switch to the Bernabeu, but Cassano says he won’t go to Spain.

"I’ve been informed of the agreement between Roma and Real, but why didn’t anyone tell me? This all seems very strange," he told Eurosports.com. "I was contacted by Real in January, but they considered my demands as too high. It’s odd that they are interested again after I promised myself to Juventus.

"The Bianconeri have been straight with me from the start and Roma know what my problems are. Therefore I won’t change my mind - I want Juventus." Fabio Capello made the switch to Delle Alpi this year, so did Emerson and Zebina, and Cassano knows that moving to their archrivals will not go down too well with the Roma supporters.

However, he says he is only interested in what is best for his career. "It isn’t my fault if there is great rivalry between Juventus and Roma," he added. "It is just a professional choice of mine. The fact that Capello, Emerson and Zebina are there is simply coincidental. I want to join Juve and I just ask Roma to make that happen."

© REUTER
    :howler: look at the date first. :D

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    Hi Gray :angel:, is just that the Emerson transfer saga brings back good memories.

Don't you wish it could just be the same with Cassano? :cheesy:

xziz :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    of course I do, but please don't try to pass it off as official next time ;)

it's like those idiots who write "GOAAAAAALL DEL PIERO" during a live match, when we haven't actually scored :irritate:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #80
    April 1, 2005

Juve look to turn fortunes around

Its been a bad year for Juve, after ex-manager Fabio Capello, sued the club following his sacking at the end of last season. The Turin giants, turned to former coach Lippi in there bid to turn the fortunes around, after 7 straight defeats on the bounce, towards the end of last season, saw them fail to even qualify for the UEFA Cup.

With the forced retirement of Del Piero, after he damanged his crutial ligaments in both knees, after a horror tackle by Inter's Materazzi, which saw the player banned for 2 years, Juve were left suprisingly lightweight in attack, suffering humiliating home defeats to Roma and Messina, 4-0 in both games. Whilst the latter went on to claim a place in the UEFA Cup.

Manager Marcello Lippi, blamed the clubs mis-fortunes on former coach Fabio Capello's lack of disipline, which saw several bust-ups between players and coachs towards the end of last season.

Lippi: Fabio (Capello) madesome very poor judgements in his handling of players, towards the end of last season, which caused for a lack of team spirit in the dressing room'.

Fabio Capello even went on to beg former club, AS Roma, eventually Serie A champions, to allow him to return in some position at the club. Roma President Sensi, refused to allow Capello to return, forcing Capello to seek employment elsewhere. He was later appointed manager of Real Madrid, who went on to be relegated from La Liga.

On a journey back to Madrid, from Barcelona. Madrid's team plane, mysteriously came down in bad conditions. All players were rescued from the crash site, however manager Capello was never found again. Some players said they saw him 'sneaking out, in the middle of the night'. Capello is pre-sumed drowned!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)