Zambrotta should shut his mouth! (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
from Channel4.com

Juventus’ Gianluca Zambrotta has told Antonio Cassano to leave Roma for the good of his career.

The 22-year-old continues to have problems in the Eternal City and speculation suggests that a summer move may occur.

"I think the best thing for Cassano would be to leave," said Zambrotta. "Roma don’t seem to be the ideal club for him."

Cassano has a reputation for losing his cool and his numerous tantrums have arguably affected his career.

He was frozen out of the Under-21 set-up in the past after falling out with boss Claudio Gentile.

He then had numerous verbal bust-ups with Fabio Capello even if the latter did get him to perform at the highest levels last term.

However, the new season has seen the old Cassano return. He clashed with boss Rudi Voller twice in the space of his 26-day employment.

The striker was then jeered by the Roma fans on Sunday when he was visibly unimpressed with Gigi Del Neri’s decision to substitute him in the 3-3 draw with Inter.

Cassano was back in training with the Giallorossi on Wednesday after recovering from a fever.

Reports suggest he held lengthy talks with Del Neri about that incident but also regarding a possible change of position.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a huge fan of Zambrotta, he was brilliant at Euro2004, but he should shut the hell up!
ZAMBRO Rule!!:star:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #102
    Thanks, alot. I just did that really quickly actually. I am quite good at making up things like that, hope it happens like, especially the part about Capello :devil:

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
    Zambo say is right !!!!!!!!

juve much better big club than roma haha

cassano will be much glory career at juve

cassano maybe will move juve

2005 summer or 2006 summer

2005 summer he alike emerson=cheap price

<he connected roma untill 2006 summer>

2006 summer he alike zebina=free

hahahaha

moggi always win the every transmarket

moggi=transfer wizard or transfer guru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)