Zambrotta should shut his mouth! (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Arif, did Neddy really say the quote in your sig?
Yeah. He said that after Galatasaray game last year :

"I’m happy for the win, even if we can play better. We are like a turbodiesel, starting slow and than nobody can stop us.”

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Must agree with the lot here. The situation at Roma is far from pleasant, and Cassano should try to make a move out of the Club to further his career.

It sounds like Juventus players are trying to coerse Antonio to come to Turin. I hope the plan works. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

So, because we didnt pay his insane ammonth of money he was making, he sneaks out of the club behind our back, gets our youth team coach to make a detailed report of our because young players, and messes up the club, stealing 2 of our players in the process, f**king ba***rd! thats all he is, nothing more!
So, you are blaming a coach that has served you for the last 3 years and brought you a rare scudetto, many talents, and made the team play well? Do you expect him to work without pay? If roma couldnt afford his salary, then why should he stay? Stealing 2 players? Please. Roma said at the beggining of the transfer season Emerson would be sold. Zebina came before capello. Emerson coming to Juve was just a matter of circumstance.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Circumstance? The dude was depressed at Roma!
Well, so he says. I think that part of the transfer saga was a tiny bit melodramtic, but who am i to say this? He wanted to join juventus, and it isnt stealing to make a transfer since he was gonna be sold anyway.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I was waiting for this reaction from the Roma people. But then Zambro didn't say he wanted him at Juve and even if he did, he's not the one to make those calls. Just suggesting that perhaps Roma isn't the best environment for Cassano, which is a statement I find hard to disagree with.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Its clear that the people at Juventus are taking a stab at Roma.

Rubentus are trying to unsettle Antonio, and make the already precarious situation even worse at the club. Capello, Buffon, Zambrotta. And Zebina. Notice how he didnt involve Capello.

I think its an embarassment to the club that they are trying to do this.

Zambrotta is one of the few Juventus players with respect outside Torino and he should try and maintain the positive image.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
Its clear that the people at Juventus are taking a stab at Roma.

Rubentus are trying to unsettle Antonio, and make the already precarious situation even worse at the club. Capello, Buffon, Zambrotta. And Zebina. Notice how he didnt involve Capello.

I think its an embarassment to the club that they are trying to do this.

Zambrotta is one of the few Juventus players with respect outside Torino and he should try and maintain the positive image.
I don't think it's an organized thing that the club are trying to do. IMO, It would only be disrespectful if that were the case. Honestly, I don't see Cassano moving to Juve as we'd like to keep our dressing room stable (+ we already have Zlatan).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)