Zalayeta to Livorno (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Marcelo Zalayeta's transfer to Livorno is in jeopardy as the President of the Amaranti, Aldo Spinelli, admitted that the Juve player's wages are too high for the Tuscan club.

Goal.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
i thought you didnt trust goal :p
Goal.com posts two types of articles:

1- Those without any indication where they brought them from. You can't find the source under the article. Those articles are totally invented by that site and has no incredibility.

2- Those ended by "GD" under the articles, and those are just translations for what Gazzetta dello Sport posts.

So, yes, I don't trust the first type of those articles and don't read them at all while I make use of their translating to GD's news.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Goal.com posts two types of articles:

1- Those without any indication where they brought them from. You can't find the source under the article. Those articles are totally invented by that site and has no incredibility.

2- Those ended by "GD" under the articles, and those are just translations for what Gazzetta dello Sport posts.

So, yes, I don't trust the first type of those articles and don't read them at all while I make use of their translating to GD's news.
thats kool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)