Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If we get him then Lippi will be in Juve's management next season for sure. :eyebrows:

He doesn't bring more than Zebina and at some extent Grygera.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I am a big fan of Zaccardo, and I think he'd benefit from a change of environment. I think he's around the same skill level as Zebina with the potential to be better, but a definite upgrade on Grygera. He's a monster than can pass when on his game.

My issue is Molinaro though. We'd be loading up the right side and leaving a true weaklink on the left. Unless the plan is to return Chiellini to LB (which may not be wise). Can Zebina or Grygera play LB, cause I'm quite sure Zaccardo can't.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I didn't see that game... as bad as he was, would he still be an upgrade on Molinaro?
Don't know about that because I usually don't judge a player by one game, but I would prefer Molinaro over Grygera at LB. At least it's his natural position and I think he improved over the last games. Maybe Ranieri could give it a try to see if Grygera is better at LB than Molinaro.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
How much needs to be done by midnight... absolutely everything, or can there be a written agreement between the clubs, with the player to go sign the next day?
as long as the contract is penned and the proper papers are in to the proper authorities before midnight, the transfer can take place.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
as long as the contract is penned and the proper papers are in to the proper authorities before midnight, the transfer can take place.
Well, then there's hope that things can be done and not be announced until even tomorrow. If everything had to be done, I doubt Secco would be smart enough to do it all by 7pm CET

If he can do this though, I'll switch the Secco sucks avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)