Zaccardo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
JUVENTUS, Keen on Zaccardo

Juventus seem very close to engage, after an extremely quick transaction, Palermo defender Cristian Zaccardo. The world champion is admired by trainer Ranieri and would be extremely well accepted by the piemontese club's veteran Buffon and Del Piero.

transfermarketweb

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
what no zaccardo......damn secco and coobs are in wrong direction they should to lazio to get de silvest... not to palermo..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do we really need another RB??
Shouldnt we searching for a LB??????????????????
I dont think that we will buy him anyway, Zaccardo is important to them.
Palermo currently own Balza too and i m sure they will have better wing backs than us...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

We should get him if possible, he's better than all the garbage defenders we've been linked with so far.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    Palermo currently own Balza too and i m sure they will have better wing backs than us...
    He can also plat as CB but we DO also need a RB.Zebina is injury prone and Grygera and Sali are not playing well there.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Palermo's defense has been leaking too many goals, that puts the credibility of Zaccardo and Barzagli in question.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    In our situation i'd take both Zaccardo and Barzagli.
    In normal situation i wouldn't take neither of them.
    If i chose between the two of them i'd chose Zaccardo.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    :p

I think he`ll stay in Lazio for a little while but he sure is a some talented player.I`d like to see him here.
    De Silvestri is reportedly being linked to Milan (if they don't get Zambro or Pasqual)...Lotito is seting the price on 10m€ for 19 year kid...

He can play on the both bands and in the center of the defence...

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If we're being honest, all that Behrami does is running and fighting.
    He gives 100% and he has an engine in his ass. The guy is running non-stop, i'll give him that. ALso, Juve always appreciated players like Behrami.

But we're all aware that he offers nothing we need atm. He's just another player who can't do much with the ball at his feet. With Behrami our boring displays will become even more boring. Look at Lazio. 2 DMC's and Behrami and they play the most boring football i've seen. And Lazio at least have a creative central midfielder, Ledesma.

Maybe we could use him as a RB but if we're looking for a full back that can cross the ball, lets not look at him at all.

Very good player and very young (22 yo with 5 years experience in calcio). It's a shame he's the last thing we need at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)