Zaccardo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He can also plat as CB but we DO also need a RB.Zebina is injury prone and Grygera and Sali are not playing well there.
So as Zebina and Grygera and almost the half of the WBs we might bring,
but he is no CB, we might use him now as a CB, but in the long run we will feel sorry about that and the best place for him would be RB
Why wasting Salih, Biri, Grygera and Zebina in the bench then??
Why waste money to bring another RB, when we have so many?
On the other hand We have only one LB and he is mediocre, that would make sense if we bring one LB that can also cover CB temporary.
Or a decent CB like Mellberg or Ferrari, that are more suitable for this position than Zaccardo and may provide long term back even if we bring a world class CB to partner Andrade or Chiellini...

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #25
    So as Zebina and Grygera and almost the half of the WBs we might bring,
    but he is no CB, we might use him now as a CB, but in the long run we will feel sorry about that and the best place for him would be RB
    Why wasting Salih, Biri, Grygera and Zebina in the bench then??
    Why waste money to bring another RB, when we have so many?
    On the other hand We have only one LB and he is mediocre, that would make sense if we bring one LB that can also cover CB temporary.
    Or a decent CB like Mellberg or Ferrari, that are more suitable for this position than Zaccardo and may provide long term back even if we bring a world class CB to partner Andrade or Chiellini...
    I wouldn`t buy any RB if Zebina isn`t injured always.Grygera usually plays bad there.Biri?I don`t know why you mentioned him in the first place anyway.He`s too old and almost always plays bad.Salihamidzic is better in middle...Zaccardo played few times for Italy i think as CB and was solid.But i do agree that LB is more urgent since Molinaro sucks.Anyway we`re not linked with any LB sadly.Even if we are we need like 8-10mln euros to sign ~good one and we both know that is not going to happen...Vargas i say but we can only dream about him.IF we buy Zaccardo there`s no reason not to sign Mellberg/Ferrari also.

Zaccardo-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    RB is not priority. our RBs aren't exactly lighting the world on fire but we can make do. the problem is that we need either a CB or a LB.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Zaccardo's a pretty decent player.Its only a matter of time before someone brings up the own goal bit,well fuck you.One match doesnt make a player.Zaccardo would be an improvement over all 3 of Grygera,Birindelli and Sali IMO.He's 24 or 25 if im not wrong,so he can still get better.Plus he can play as a CB too.But then again,our first priority should be a CB.After buying players that we really need,i wouldnt mind it if the moeny left is spent on purchasing Zaccardo.

KroniK

X32 IARO
    May 20, 2005
    Full name Cristian Zaccardo
    Date of birth December 21, 1981 (1981-12-21) (age 26)

I don't think he'll turn out any better than he is now..
    As for what I've seen him playing this season he's not that much of a step up in quality from what we have right now...
    If Juve is really gonna spend, I'd go for Daniel Alves or De Silvestri as RB and sell Zebina prontoooo
    Grygera can back up one of them decently..
    As LB, we got Chiellini, and De Ceglie is doing very good at Siena.
    But Molinaro as to go!!
    He can go to Napoli for all I care :)

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    OR that but i think CB suits him more.
    CB does suit him better and he mentioned once that he prefers to play as a CB rather than a LB.

Good Lefbacks: Grosso, Vargas, Pasqual, Lahm

Lahm wouldn't be so expensive since his contract will expire in 18 months. Unless of course we compete for his signature against Man U. or Barca,

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    it wasn't an average defender's performance, it was a stendardo :D performance against henry.

i'm joking about stendardo though. don't really know how much he sucks.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    My God, i got a huge fright. I saw the article and misread it, i read it as Juve are interested in Zaccardo, and Palermo asked for Buffon and Del Piero in return. I almost broke my computer chair :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)