Hazem
    Fred
    dru
    king Ale
    Seven
    Salman
    Dan
    XsemprejuveX
    Bah, i expected some others to play this time, but the list looks ok. Lots of intelligent people, a good number of active posters.... it should be fun.

I think you can start giving the roles SabSab.

We'll have 5 gangsters and 15 civilians.
    Of those 15 civilians one will be a detective, one a bodyguard and one will be a lawyer.

So:
    12 normal civilians
    1 detective
    1 bodyguard
    1 lawyer
    5 gangsters

When you send the PM to the players you write nothing else but: You are a Civilian (or gangster, detective etc).

Today you'll only give the roles and we'll make the final rules. The game can start today with accusations and all, but the voting won't start until tomorrow.

Since you are the narrator you get to choose the voting time. I made it from 12 in the noon till midnight CET, but if that doesn't suit you then you can change it.

P.S: I'll also explain the roles of the detective, bodyguard and the lawyer.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Bah, i expected some others to play this time, but the list looks ok. Lots of intelligent people, a good number of active posters.... it should be fun.

I think you can start giving the roles SabSab.

We'll have 5 gangsters and 15 civilians.
    Of those 15 civilians one will be a detective, one a bodyguard and one will be a lawyer.

So:
    12 normal civilians
    1 detective
    1 bodyguard
    1 lawyer
    5 gangsters

When you send the PM to the players you write nothing else but: You are a Civilian (or gangster, detective etc).

Today you'll only give the roles and we'll make the final rules. The game can start today with accusations and all, but the voting won't start until tomorrow.

Since you are the narrator you get to choose the voting time. I made it from 12 in the noon till midnight CET, but if that doesn't suit you then you can change it.

P.S: I'll also explain the roles of the detective, bodyguard and the lawyer.
    Does only the lawyer get an explanation of how the lawyer works?

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #88
    Whoever got the role of DETECTIVE, BODYGUARD or LAWYER read this:

1. DETECTIVE
    - The Detective will have selected a target by nighttime which they wish to investigate, at which point SabSab will then reply with what that person's role is (gangster, civilian, bodyguard, etc.).
    The Detective can't investigate anyone on the first day. Only after the first lynching the detective can start investigating. The Detective can investigate only one person per 24 hours.

2. BODYGUARD
    - The Bodyguard will have selected a target by nighttime of one person to protect from being whacked by the mafia (this target can also be themselves). If the bodyguard protects the person who the mafia targeted, the mafia will fail to whack somebody for that night and this fact will be announced in the thread (but not the identity of the bodyguard).
    So every night before the whacking, the bodyguard will send a PM to SabSab informing her about the person he/she decided to protect from whacking.
    SabSab won't tell the other players what did the bodyguard tell her, unless the mafia decides to whack the person the bodyguard decided to protect.

3. LAWYER
    - The Lawyer can choose to save someone from being lynched up to twice per the entire game. To do this they must have sent the narrators a pm before the daytime voting is finished, and it will be subsequently announced that the person was saved from being lynched. The lawyer cannot however protect themselves from being lynched. Once the lawyer has used their powers, they will be disbarred and become a normal civilian.

Any questions?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Whoever got the role of DETECTIVE, BODYGUARD or LAWYER read this:

1. DETECTIVE
    - The Detective will have selected a target by nighttime which they wish to investigate, at which point SabSab will then reply with what that person's role is (gangster, civilian, bodyguard, etc.).
    The Detective can't investigate anyone on the first day. Only after the first lynching the detective can start investigating. The Detective can investigate only one person per 24 hours.

2. BODYGUARD
    - The Bodyguard will have selected a target by nighttime of one person to protect from being whacked by the mafia (this target can also be themselves). If the bodyguard protects the person who the mafia targeted, the mafia will fail to whack somebody for that night and this fact will be announced in the thread (but not the identity of the bodyguard).
    So every night before the whacking, the bodyguard will send a PM to SabSab informing her about the person he/she decided to protect from whacking.
    SabSab won't tell the other players what did the bodyguard tell her, unless the mafia decides to whack the person the bodyguard decided to protect.

3. LAWYER
    - The Lawyer can choose to save someone from being lynched up to twice per the entire game. To do this they must have sent the narrators a pm before the daytime voting is finished, and it will be subsequently announced that the person was saved from being lynched. The lawyer cannot however protect themselves from being lynched. Once the lawyer has used their powers, they will be disbarred and become a normal civilian.

Any questions?
    Not a question more an observation, with just five gangsters, isnt this gonna be a little bit too easy for the civilians, espacially now the lawyer is in the game?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    3. LAWYER

Any questions?
    If they have to decide before the voting is finished how do they know if the person will need to be saved from being lynched? i.e. they won't know who is going to be lynched.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #91
    If they have to decide before the voting is finished how do they know if the person will need to be saved from being lynched? i.e. they won't know who is going to be lynched.
    The lawyer won't know that. It's his/her risk.
    But sometimes it might be clear even before the voting ends who's gonna be lynched and if the lawyer thinks that person is a civilian then he/she can save it.

@ Dan, it's not as easy as it looks. ;)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    The lawyer won't know that. It's his/her risk.
    But sometimes it might be clear even before the voting ends who's gonna be lynched and if the lawyer thinks that person is a civilian then he/she can save it.

@ Dan, it's not as easy as it looks. ;)
    Ok. :tup:

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #93
    RULES

1. Lying is expected.

2. Showing the PMs will lead to direct elimination from the game, no matter if the PMs are real or false.

3. Every day you can vote from 12 pm CET until 12 am CET for the player you want to be lynched. The Person with the most votes will be lynched and removed from the game (unless the lawyer intervenes or unless the NO LYNCH option, as explained below, gets the highest number of votes).

4. You can change your vote as many times as you wish.

5. You can't vote for yourself.

6. You have a NO LYNCH option during voting. If most of the players vote for NO LYNCH then no-one will be lynched that night. This will help you if you can't decide who to lynch, but this also helps the mafia because no-one will be lynched while they still get to whack one player that day.

7. During the nighttime the gangsters will have selected one person to be whacked and that person will be removed during the nighttime after their murder has been announced (unless the bodyguard intervenes).

8. All roles are by default secret. You can choose to reveal your role or not, that is up to you.

9. After you're dead you get to write your final words, but you MUST NOT reveal anything or influence the others with your final words. You just get to say 2 or 3 words, something fun, and you're out of this game for good.

10. After you write your final words you can't write in this thread anymore until the game is finished.

11. Activity is required. If you come here just to vote and say nothing else before that, then the game becomes very boring.

The Rules will be updated if needed.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #97
    Red
    - Many will think that this guy is a lawyer, but even if he is, i must ask myself whos lawyer he is? Yup, gangster's. Lynch him.

Juve o'curr
    - He is a young lad. In his age boys dream to be gangsters, to have a lot of money and girls. He was almost certainly approached by the gangsters to join them and he did. He is a gangster.

Michael Cutajar
    - He was an awful gangster the last time he played. But once a gangster always a gangster. Lynch him.

iceman
    - Cool as ice? As in cool as ice when he's killing people? I see the name Iceman and i read gangster.

BW whisky-juve
    - Whisky? During the prohibition? The most obvious gangster ever.

Osman
    - Just because he's black and he's a muslim, it doesn't mean that the guy is oppressed. Quite the contrary, he's the oppressor. Gangster, 100%. I bet my left nut on this.

Ze Tahir
    - A pilot and a muslim. Maybe he's not a gangster but he sure is a terrorist. And terrorists are even worse than gangsters.

Hazem
    - He is half Arab-half Russian. Did you ever meet a half Arab-half Russian who wasn't a gangster? Neither did I.

Fred
    - Geez, another muslim. Young muslim. Suicidal young muslim. What are the chances that he could be a civilian?
    1%?
    No, i'd say even less than that.

dru
    - If i was a gangster i wasn't gonna upload a video and tell the world that i'm a gangster. But that's if i was a smart gangster. If i was a stupid gangster i'd have done exactly that.
    Dru did it: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30994990

king Ale
    - She proved many times that she's smart and brutal. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she's their leader. The capo di tutti capi. Or at least the mistress of the head gangster.

Seven
    - He helped a girl that fell from her bike, so you might think he's a good guy. But don't get fooled. The need for attention made him join the gangsters and become popular. Kill the infidel.

Salman
    - Sal.... that's a typical name for a gangster. Sal Maroni, Sal Valestra, Sal Tessio from the Godfather, and now we have Sal Man. Lynch the motherfucker.

Dan
    - It's suspicious how this guy came out of nowhere and asked us to join the game. Now he'll act all naive and pretend to be a civilian.
    We're not stupid Dan. Or shall i call you Gan.....gster?

XsemprejuveX
    - He's Italian so.....

Wahdan
    - Wah Dan? What's this, Egyptian for Gang Ster?

Buck Futter
    - Lately the gangsters assrape their victims. Well, i wondered why would they do that and which one of them was doin' it. Now i know.

Sheik Yerbouti
    - Shake your booty? Or what? What are you gonna do if i don't do that?
    Kill me?
    Gangster!

Dragula
    - No civilian would call himself Dragula. He should be the first lynched player.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    That'd be awesome. Someone takes the time and effort to write about everyone else and then BANG! he's gone :D

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #100
    You won't do that assholes. You don't want all the active players dead in the first 3 days of the game. Lets first shoot those who won't post regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)