Zé MAFIA GAME (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In case someone still doesn't know about the game, check this:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27839

I need new candidates. We need people who are regular posters and who won't disappear for days.
The maximum lenght of the game is 7 days so we need players who'll be here in the next 7 days.

If we have more candidates than needed, i will make the choice who will play and who won't. There should be no hard feelings if you don't make the game. The regular posters have the advantage.

Since i'll play this time, we also need a narrator. SabSab told me that she could do it. I need a confirmation of that. If she can't do it then we'll need a new narrator. The narrator will have to be hyper-active here. We'll need him/her to be here every night and also during the day to answer some questions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well I enjoyed it the previous time so I would like to play once again too.

It might be a good thing to make some kind of rule about posting: e.g. every player should post at least once a day in the Mafia thread.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm happy to just spectate for this one, but I'll play if you are struggling to get enough folk who'll actually post.

Edit - Sod it, count me in.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I will play, and hopefully will be more fun this time. Will also make clear some rules, about PMs, and how your dying words is supposed to be just brief and not revealing or influencing (like cryptic dying words), instead of saying go after this or that etc. And so on.

Plus, maybe add new special roles if it warrants for it. But mainly, as Alen said, activity from the players is needed, potentially this game isnt about just random voting, its way more sinister then that ;) Hopefully will improve with Seven and Alen joining in :D

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
19 Players so far:

Alen
Red
Juve o'curr
Michael Cutajar
iceman
Wahdan
Buck Futter
Sheik Yerbouti
Dragula
BW whisky-juve
Osman
Ze Tahir
Hazem
Fred
dru
king Ale
Seven
Salman
Dan

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Couldn't you at least call the thread something more creative? It's obvious a statistician that came up with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)