Dragula
    BW whisky-juve
    Osman
    Ze Tahir
    Hazem
    Fred
    dru
    No, wait a while.
    We won't rush this time with the players. Lets see today and tomorrow (till afternoon) how many players will apply and then you and i will choose which 16 players will play (we can make it more than 16 by adding some new roles).

Then tomorrow afternoon you will have to give us the roles. You'll "die" tomorrow night and the game will start.

Also, the detective can start investigating ONLY after the first person is lynched, not before that.
    SabSab, if you have any questions just ask me or Osman.
    We must make everything clear to the players.

Oh, oh, and posting the PMs will be punishable with a direct elimination.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Can copy a post about clafications for appropiate later (another example, besides what you are allowed to say with your dying words, not influencing, also one shouldnt be allowed to vote for yourself. From my experience, generally civilians would do that, anything that gives advantage is a no-no, hehe), we dont need to hurry, aslong as we get active players who understand ze game.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    No, wait a while.
    We won't rush this time with the players. Lets see today and tomorrow (till afternoon) how many players will apply and then you and i will choose which 16 players will play (we can make it more than 16 by adding some new roles).

Then tomorrow afternoon you will have to give us the roles. You'll "die" tomorrow night and the game will start.

Also, the detective can start investigating ONLY after the first person is lynched, not before that.
    SabSab, if you have any questions just ask me or Osman.
    We must make everything clear to the players.

Oh, oh, and posting the PMs will be punishable with a direct elimination.
    Ok. I'm sorry:)

I hope I will do a good job.

I think we should make a clear list of what is allowed and not allowed

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    There's one problem though: Fred and me.

If we're on the same team we're bound to screw each other over.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Btw, why should be a limit for the number of the players? I think this game is able to welcome everyone. We don't need to finish it in a week.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #34
    Btw, why should be a limit for the number of the players? I think this game is able to welcome everyone. We don't need to finish it in a week.
    Yeah, but the guy who'll be lynched on day 1 will be forced to wait a long time until the next game.
    The most we could do is 5+15. We can't go with more than 20 players, it's just too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)