Yuri Zhirkov (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
DC can cross but that's not enough for me to have him be the "replacement" for pavel nedved. DC for left back please, molinaro bench and zhirkov would be sweet for what's available and realistic to us. I'm still a modric fan though.
Zhirkov will be a great signing LB and LM in one. He has great skill, dribbling, and he's pretty good at tracking back. And the best thing is that he's realistic to get!:weee:

And as for Luka Modric i think we're still keen in signing him for central playmaker. he will be great to have in CM position:thumbs:

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Zhirkov will be a great signing LB and LM in one. He has great skill, dribbling, and he's pretty good at tracking back. And the best thing is that he's realistic to get!:weee:

And as for Luka Modric i think we're still keen in signing him for central playmaker. he will be great to have in CM position:thumbs:
Good post, i have to agree with u on everything. I think Zhirkov would be excellent for Juve and he is a perfect replacement for Nedved! I like Modric too, he is starting to impress in England also, and i think we should go after him because Tottenham is having a rubbish season, and he might wanna play some CL so that would be a good thing for such a gifted player, such as Modric!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zhirkov would be a good signing for LB or for LM
altough I want to see someone more creative as LM than Zhirkov but still Zhirkov is a good player
My wish is that we buy him for LB position and sign someone more creative for the LM position

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can anybody tell me how Zhirkov has been playing for CSKA this season?

Has he managed to recapture his form from Euro 2008? I see that he was voted Russian player of the year 2008.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #69
    I heard he was really good.

Out of 23 matches that he played this year he managed to scored one goal and he had 7 assists.He was voted ahead of Arshavin and Semak.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
    Zhirkov for starting LB and Cover for Left-mid. I would like to see an out-an-out creative player starting left-mid, i.e. David Sliva. But Zhirkov would be a good signing nonetheless.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
    I heard he was really good.

Out of 23 matches that he played this year he managed to scored one goal and he had 7 assists.He was voted ahead of Arshavin and Semak.
    Indeed. Voted as the best player in the Russian league, ahead of Arshavin, this must say something.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Not necessarily. This is the same Ranieri whom presists with Molinaro:tup: Anyway as i said, we need an out and out creative player on the left side of midfield ala Sliva.
    Ranieri persists with Molinaro because of his great defending. Had he preferred an attacking wingback he would have played De Ceglie, don't you think?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Buying Zhirkov is so logical that even Secco could think about doing it. Like I said before, you start Zhirkov at LM and when needed in desperate/emergencies you play him at LB. The guy is good, still young, runs like hell and creates havoc for the guys marking him. BUY HIM SECCO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)