Youth World Cup 2003 (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Actually i heard he have to play in the tournament.. he just injured at the moment but would be ready for the 2nd round.

under FIFA rules Boca cant play him in the Intercontinental. FIFA would give the title to Milan if they do.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
FIFA have warned Boca Juniors that a dispute could see Milan automatically handed the Intercontinental Cup.

The South American and European Champions are set to face off in Tokyo on December 14 for that is also known as the Toyota Cup.

However, there is a bitter row emerging over Boca striker Carlos Tevez – also a transfer target for the Rossoneri.

Tevez pulled out of Argentina’s squad for the Under-20 World Cup due to an injury, but could now be fit enough to face Milan.

The AFA (Argentine Football Association) insists that Tevez must not be allowed to play at club level in this situation and FIFA have sided with the international squad.

“The Argentines have been warned,” said President Sepp Blatter. “Boca will not take part in the Intercontinental Cup if Tevez plays.”

“The rules are very clear: if a player pulls out of an international tournament then he cannot be fielded at club level during the same period.”

Boca Juniors are flying high at the moment and this week won the 'Clausura' title for the 20th time in their history under former Roma boss Carlos Bianchi.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is a very shamefull situation.
I have been following this soap pera since it started a month or so ago.

I would love to see tevez playing against ilan, and this is very annoying for me, being tevez my favourite player in america.

He is now in deep shit because of what is happening. But this is a very dificult situation for everybody.

He was the best player in the world cup qualifications for sure... but he was at the same time,, the best player in boca juniors and in the tournamnet, with a lot of goals scored (he was at the top).

I dont know how this will end... but im waiting for a debacle.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Ireland see off Saudi challenge (2-1) :down:
(FIFA.com) 29 Nov 2003…

Congratulation Mikhail :) .... Hope the teams meet again later.... :)
i think we still have a chance.
Thanks Majed. Good luck with your remaining games.

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #113
    SPAIN VS. MALI(sharjah stadium)

ARGENTINA VS. UZBAKISTAN(sharjah stadium)

UAE VS. PANAMA(aljazeera stadium)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    This is a very shamefull situation.
    I have been following this soap pera since it started a month or so ago.

I would love to see tevez playing against ilan, and this is very annoying for me, being tevez my favourite player in america.

He is now in deep shit because of what is happening. But this is a very dificult situation for everybody.

He was the best player in the world cup qualifications for sure... but he was at the same time,, the best player in boca juniors and in the tournamnet, with a lot of goals scored (he was at the top).

I dont know how this will end... but im waiting for a debacle.
    que coño esta pasando con Tevez no entiendo un carajo siempre veo cosas de el pero no entiendo!!!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    hola Fabiana, cómo es usted. Las lanzas de Britney tienen una voz lousy, como un perro que croa

:LOL: talk about lousy translation

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeah congratulations!!! :)

IN genereal we lost because we failed as a team... and the coach didnt do some changes that were needed...
    AND THAT RED CARD WAS REALLY DESERVED! How stupid he was!

hey but one thing.....

I really thing that the penalty kick awarded to UAE was non-existent... and this makes me feel so sad.. because to be eliminated my a very dubvious pk is not funny :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)