Youth World Cup 2003 (2 Viewers)

Jul 19, 2003
From the stats, it looked like Egypt tore England up. Was that the case?

Also, does anyone have Egypt's goal?.....I read it was nice!!

I guess it's gonna a tough one against Japan.........hopefully we'll beat them.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
From the stats, it looked like Egypt tore England up. Was that the case?

Also, does anyone have Egypt's goal?.....I read it was nice!!

I guess it's gonna a tough one against Japan.........hopefully we'll beat them.
yeah i heard it was good aswell ..it came from an engalnd fan so it def was!! loool..the celbratinn did not end oh God!! and japan are really good may the ebst team wins

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Saudi Arabia Drew with Mexico 1-1....
did anyone see the game.?! i read that we missed so many chances :wallbang:

At least we have a chance. it will be very difficult to beat Ivory Cost.

and Congrats nosub :thumb:

Jul 19, 2003
Thanks guys.

We play Japan next.......hope we can beat them and for England to pull off a tie against Colombia so we can finish top of the group. Inshallah we'll do it.

Saudi Arabia still has a chance. They just need to stay focused infront of Ivory Coast and use whatever they can get. Also, they should try to adapt to their physical game.

BTW.....is that link I posted working for anyone anymore.......for some reason, now when I try to open it, it says that a component needs to be downloaded to view it, and then it says no components available for it. I tried to re-install Real One, but didn't do any good. It worked fine before. :confused:

Aug 27, 2003
Someone just gave me the link.........it definitely is worth downloading. Emad Met3eb dribbled through 5-6 players........it's amazing!!

Met3eb's Goal!!

What do u mean by "the celebrations didn't end." Were people celebrating in the streets after the match?
yeah behind my house there was a lil but u dont even wana step anywhere close to the stadium its filled wth egypt fans and there all like still with the flags and everything chanting and all!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's very good to hear that a lot of the Egyptians there went to support the team. :)
the biggest nuber of fans in a single match in this years cup was IIRC the Eygpt-England match.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

really i though it was the match spain vs argetntina....
or the brazilian matches..
i'm not sure,but if you look at my post properly you will see the IIRC thing which means:If I Remember Correctly.

Jul 19, 2003
Crap, after losing to Japan in a game in which we dominated, we face Argentina. I hope they're not as good as the last championship when they tore us up 7-1. Or shall I just assume that we had no focus and it was the beginning of the competition back then..........I need a comforting comment. :down: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)