Youri Tielemans (2 Viewers)

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #64
    That's it? You hyped him like he is the next R9/Zidane ect. If a club pays 30 million for Depay :)lol: Still cannot believe they did) This talented kid should be worth more then 10/15million.
    1) Depay has WC experience, Tielemans not even selected for the Red Devils
    2) Depay has a role in the team that is much more decisive for assists and goals so that also highers the price
    3) The top players in the Dutch league always go for more cash then the once in Belgium.
    4) Depay has played consistently on a high level for 2 seasons now, Tielemans has had his dip in form this year.

And I agree he should go for more, but that wasn't the question, the question was what I think he has to cost.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    1) Depay has WC experience, Tielemans not even selected for the Red Devils
    2) Depay has a role in the team that is much more decisive for assists and goals so that also highers the price
    3) The top players in the Dutch league always go for more cash then the once in Belgium.
    4) Depay has played consistently on a high level for 2 seasons now, Tielemans has had his dip in form this year.

And I agree he should go for more, but that wasn't the question, the question was what I think he has to cost.
    You know, you're so easy to piss off you know that :D
    When it comes to Belgian players you're even worse then myself about Dutchies.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #66
    You know, you're so easy to piss off you know that :D
    When it comes to Belgian players you're even worse then myself about Dutchies.
    I wasn't pissed, and with some, I don't know if they are serious when posting something like what you posted or if they are trying to get to me.
    And you are one of those.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    That's it? You hyped him like he is the next R9/Zidane ect. If a club pays 30 million for Depay :)lol: Still cannot believe they did) This talented kid should be worth more then 10/15million.
    I haven't watch Depay play for more than 20 min in my life, including youtube videos, but finally someone who also thinks he's overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, there's a big chance this Tielemans kid is also overrated.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #70
    I don't know, there's a big chance this Tielemans kid is also overrated.
    Depends what you think is overrated, if you think he is ready to take over the role from Pirlo for an entire season without having bad matches, then yes, he is overrated.
    If you think he has the potential to become someone like Pirlo in a few years, then no, he isn't overrated.
    The kid is only 18, has definately shown that he can become a player like Pirlo and has a great mentality BUT he is also not yet ready to keep his level as high as it should be for an entire season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)