Youri Tielemans (1 Viewer)

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    Well, with an aging Schweini, Ribery, Robben and Lahm, they do need new midfielders.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    TBH, I kinda agree with Nostradamus about those young players.

Not because we can't afford them, or that they are at better clubs because that would be laughable but from players perspective it would be better for them to stay where they are until they become top players.

Most of them probably are starters at their clubs, at Juve they wouldn't get that and that would hinder their development.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013

Not because we can't afford them, or that they are at better clubs because that would be laughable but from players perspective it would be better for them to stay where they are until they become top players.

Most of them probably are starters at their clubs, at Juve they wouldn't get that and that would hinder their development.
    Yeah he actually brings some interesting contrast to the delusion of us being the dream destination of every player that's predominant here usually.

But honestly he's just as biased in the opposite direction.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29

TBH, I don't know if you have already seen much from Tielemans, but with what he has been showing, once Pirlo retires, he'd definately walk into Juve's starting 11.
    If we would sign him this winter, loan him out until the end of next season to Anderlecht and then bring him back, he'd be our new Pirlo, without a doubt.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    TBH, I don't know if you have already seen much from Tielemans, but with what he has been showing, once Pirlo retires, he'd definately walk into Juve's starting 11.
    If we would sign him this winter, loan him out until the end of next season to Anderlecht and then bring him back, he'd be our new Pirlo, without a doubt.
    tbh, i rather have him here so he can spend some time with the team (before walking into the starting XI next season :D) and learn from the Maestro. 15-25 games in Serie A/CL (im sure he will play even more) > 30-40 games in Belgium IMO

one of him or Gaudino (or both if we can pull it off, why not) should be our next CM target definitely

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
    Tielemans > Bayern
    Odegaard > Bayern
    Gaudino > Bayern
    Schar > Bayern
    Meyer > Bayern
    Reus > Bayern
    Kurt > Bayern
    Anybody half decent with a German passport > Bayern
    I currently have Championship Manager game with this midfield roster :

Tielemans
    Odegaard
    Gaudino
    Meyer
    Gould
    Barkley
    Delefeou

Pissing everything !!

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    tbh, i rather have him here so he can spend some time with the team (before walking into the starting XI next season :D) and learn from the Maestro. 15-25 games in Serie A/CL (im sure he will play even more) > 30-40 games in Belgium IMO

one of him or Gaudino (or both if we can pull it off, why not) should be our next CM target definitely
    CL should also be reachable with Anderlecht, but we will not sell him next summer unless we get a loan back clause and he has, more then once, stated this season won't be his last with us so next season, he will still be an Anderlecht player, 99% sure

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    CL should also be reachable with Anderlecht, but we will not sell him next summer unless we get a loan back clause and he has, more then once, stated this season won't be his last with us so next season, he will still be an Anderlecht player, 99% sure
    thats OK too. as long as he is ours its not THAT important where he will play next season. (if we get Gaudino instead, i think we will keep him with the 1st team but he is also a year older than Youri)

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    Do we have room for another CM?
    For someone like Tielemans, it might be wise to make room, especially since Pilro won't be here forever.

- - - Updated - - -

thats OK too. as long as he is ours its not THAT important where he will play next season. (if we get Gaudino instead, i think we will keep him with the 1st team but he is also a year older than Youri)
    :agree:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I wasn't talking about individual players, because Reus is also in that list above and he'd be one of the best if not the best player.

But generally speaking a young player would be better to get play time regulary before he is ready to make the jump to a bigger club.

Even in Tielmans case, he is the player that he is because Anderlecht gave him a chance, even now he wants to stay for another year there. If he joined us for example a season ago he'd be playing for Avellino.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    I wasn't talking about individual players, because Reus is also in that list above and he'd be one of the best if not the best player.

But generally speaking a young player would be better to get play time regulary before he is ready to make the jump to a bigger club.

Even in Tielmans case, he is the player that he is because Anderlecht gave him a chance, even now he wants to stay for another year there. If he joined us for example a season ago he'd be playing for Avellino.
    That is true, and I do hope we will get him as replacement for Pirlo once his time @juve is over, and until then, just leave him at Anderlecht :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)