Youri Tielemans (6 Viewers)

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    Apparently he is going to Atletico.
    Anderlecht manager Van Holsbeeck said yesterday that it is not for Tielemans that they are negotiating with Atletico, but for Mbemba.
    And that, if Atletico would want to negotiate a deal for Tielemans, it would have to include a loan back clause for at least one season, else it ain't happening.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Doubt that they will be willing to pay more then that for a kid who has only showed potential for a JPL club.
    Tielemans is well known by every top club out there and has been for quite a while. IMO we should go for Praet, who has a couple of seasons under his belt and is ready for a big club.

Both players will be hesitant to come to Italy though.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    Tielemans is well known by every top club out there and has been for quite a while. IMO we should go for Praet, who has a couple of seasons under his belt and is ready for a big club.

Both players will be hesitant to come to Italy though.
    After this years CL's, Praet is also well known in Europe and is also followed by several big clubs. But, he would fit our 4-3-1-2 very well.
    We should also go for Dedoncker, he has been impressive this season.
    And maybe take a gamble on Iseka and Kawaya as a buy for the future (and loan them back out for a few years to Anderlecht)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #53
    want, if we can't get verratti to replace pirlo then i want this guy
    I'd say, if we can't get this guy, then try to get Verratti :p.
    No, in al honesty, I would want both, Verratti now to replace Pirlo and Tielemans in two years to compete with Marchisio.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I'd say, if we can't get this guy, then try to get Verratti :p.
    No, in al honesty, I would want both, Verratti now to replace Pirlo and Tielemans in two years to compete with Marchisio.
    we're never getting verratti from psg unless Pogba goes the other way. Tielemans is still possible.

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    Signed a new 5-year deal at Anderlecht yesterday, an interested club will have to bring big :money: now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)