Your team (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Germany
i've been behind this team since its golden days, and i dont think the german team would win the world cup.They would need a big performance against the big teams.

gooo deutschland, go manschaftt

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
italy all the way.

because ive been an italy fan longer than ive been a juventus fan.and yes,id lose loads of sleep if italy dont do well in the tournament.i was majorly screwed after france '98,korea '02 and euro '04.euro '00 was a different story though.trezeguet banging in the golden goal was one of the worst moments of my life,without any exaggeration.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The United States is obviously my team as I am an American, and no other side shall receive my support until we bow out of the tournament. If or once the States are beaten, I would not mind seeing Italy or Holland winning the World Cup, and depending on how the Italy-USA match progresses I suppose I would be behind them if they beat us fair and square. If they don't, then I wish them all the worst. I like Holland very much and hopefully they will go far in the tournament.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I am a die hard Italia supporter, so forza Azzuri!! Italia is actually what got me suppporting Juve in the 1st place
I hate Brazil (seen them in the last 3 finals & getting sick of it esp after that 94 game) and England (their media saturation makes me sick too) the most

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
axlrose85 said:
italy all the way.

because ive been an italy fan longer than ive been a juventus fan.and yes,id lose loads of sleep if italy dont do well in the tournament.i was majorly screwed after france '98,korea '02 and euro '04.euro '00 was a different story though.trezeguet banging in the golden goal was one of the worst moments of my life,without any exaggeration.
and the best, otherwise we wouldnt have gotten him :p

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
First Iran .... but Iran cannot compete for cup.
Second Italy, my seceond team from first time I saw roberto baggio in azzuri shirt.

an third is Czech, because of nedved, rosicky and friends.

Hoora Iran. Forza Italia. and good luck Czech.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
The teams without chances to succeed!
As for Italy, I'll cheer just for the Juventini, Lippi and other decent people in it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think one should necessarily support his home nation. Belgians have never been chauvinistic, so I won't be chauvinistic about my football team either. Sure I'd love them to play a WC final, but if they played against Italy and Del Piero, I'd want Italy to win it. Harsh? Perhaps, but football wise I just identify myself more with the player DP is and the team Italy are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)