Your team (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
barkuss said:
ok...now tell me Gio that you're Italian living in Belgrade?
First of all I'm Juventino!
Than, I'm Italian,and no matter who plays for Italia(Gattuso,Pirlo or Zambrotta forexample) I support my team,Italian!

And yes,I live in Belgrade,the capital of the country which I really don't know how to name, after all....but very soon I'll change my location.:)

Mar 14, 2004
giovanotti said:
First of all I'm Juventino!
Than, I'm Italian,and no matter who plays for Italia(Gattuso,Pirlo or Zambrotta forexample) I support my team,Italian!

And yes,I live in Belgrade,the capital of the country which I really don't know how to name, after all....but very soon I'll change my location.:)
Ok,that would explain your sannity ;)

And the name of country you currently live in is: SERBIA :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
barkuss said:
Ok,that would explain your sannity ;)

And the name of country you currently live in is: SERBIA :D
Serbia today,and "Beogradski pasaluk" tomorrow...too many undefined situations here!The very south of the country is "burning",you know what I meen, and it is a matter of time when it will explode.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
My 22 stars:

Cech/Lehmann

H.Kabi/W.Sagnol--Cannavaro/Terry--Lucio/Carvalho--Miguel/Zambrotta

Joaquin/Tiago--Xabi alonso/van Bommel--Kaka/Riquelme--Ronaldinho/V.der vaart

Toni/Larsson--Henry/Ronaldo

Nov 23, 2005
My two teams:

1) France - of course. Allez les Bleus!
2) Italia - Because of the Juve influence and of course Buffon. Forza Azzurri!

So personally I would like to have the finals to be France versus Italia!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
France is such crap.

My teams were:
1) USA
2) Spain

Now I just root for Liverpool players which leaves me with England and...?
but I do like Germany, if only for Lahm who is dynomite.

Nov 23, 2005
Enron said:
France is such crap.

My teams were:
1) USA
2) Spain

Now I just root for Liverpool players which leaves me with England and...?
but I do like Germany, if only for Lahm who is dynomite.
France is crap? Excuse me? Okay smartguy, if France is crap, what does that make the US? A million tons of feses? Get ur facts straight kid, the US have never won the world cup and probably will never reach the finals, let alone win it. Go jump in the lake.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
My teams were Holland and Argentina...both out..I've rooted for them since i was very young, mainly because of their style.

Excuse me while I'll go hang myself

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Goalkeeper said:
France is crap? Excuse me? Okay smartguy, if France is crap, what does that make the US? A million tons of feses? Get ur facts straight kid, the US have never won the world cup and probably will never reach the finals, let alone win it. Go jump in the lake.
I said that because they beat Spain, dickhead. First of all, I do not need to get my facts straight because I did not present any. I merely stated an opinion, which I am entitled to do. I never said that the US was better than France, that was your fabrication. But given a chance I think the US could beat them. Secondly, I wanted Spain to win, therefore I reserve to right to say "France is crap". Which might very well be true, its not like France had an ultra hard group in which they didn't struggle to advance, but that is beside the point. The US was also in the toughest group in the tournament, but that is also beside the point. The point is that you are a retard.

I think you meant "the US is a million tons of feces". Go practice and maybe we can have a spelling bee later. Congratulations on telling me to go jump in a lake. :tup: You're a classy guy. As for you, I suggest you hop in the oven. And don't forget to take a dictionary.

PS. France is crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)