Your team (6 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Boksic said:
Italy, France and anybody who plays England.

Italy:it would be great if they could win the world cup again, with Del Piero getting the chance to shine.

France: because i have family from Lyon

Anbody vs England: because i am from Scotland and you cannot believe how biast/annoying the English press are especially if they win something. We still get reminded about 1966 everyday. Plus the commentator John Motsen is an absolute tosser.
hahaha me too i am not biased in any way, i dont care who beats england as long as someone does:p come on Trinidad and tobago

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    Bozi.78 said:
    hahaha me too i am not biased in any way, i dont care who beats england as long as someone does:p come on Trinidad and tobago
    HAHAHAHA, my friend Iain was watching the game between England and France in an English pub here in Gothenburg and of course it is obvious who he was cheering for. When Zidane did the thing he was cheering "Vive la France" and jumping in the local

He went home with a blue eye :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    well the englih boys are a bunch of hooligans even here in RSA.i really want arsenal to lose coz i cant stand hearing these uneducated tossers goin on & on & on about it.

how many times have u come home with a blue eye jack:D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    HAHAHAHA, my friend Iain was watching the game between England and France in an English pub here in Gothenburg and of course it is obvious who he was cheering for. When Zidane did the thing he was cheering "Vive la France" and jumping in the local

He went home with a blue eye :D
    during france 98 i was in a pub with my mates watching england argentina, we actually were quite quiet till the 6 england fans started to give us abuse when owen scored. at th end of the game when they screwed up penalties i stood up and started to si " they're comin home, they're comin home, they're comin, englands comin home" the rest of the bar joined in. good laugh

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    Byrone said:
    well the englih boys are a bunch of hooligans even here in RSA.i really want arsenal to lose coz i cant stand hearing these uneducated tossers goin on & on & on about it.

how many times have u come home with a blue eye jack:D
    Never, I am not the kind of guy that looks for trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)