Your team (5 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Byrone said:
France,Italy & Australia.

France coz i have alot of good memories & great friends & not to forget that half the french squad is of african descent.

Italy coz of my best friend & my other eye-talian friends & not to forget the Juve players as well.

Australia,becoz they are RSA fierce rivals & we have alot in common & also becoz RSA didnt qualify,which is a good thing coz i can see the african teams gettin serious ass whoopins this year.
what about jamaica :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Portugal.

My wife's family is Portuguese (I should apply for citizenship myself, actually). I really love the team as a unit. And Portugal's culture of continued disappointment makes a nice contrast to all the silverware I experience as a juventino. :agree:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
swag said:
Portugal.

My wife's family is Portuguese (I should apply for citizenship myself, actually). I really love the team as a unit. And Portugal's culture of continued disappointment makes a nice contrast to all the silverware I experience as a juventino. :agree:
nah tell the trueth, you cant resist c ronaldo :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stephan said:
nah tell the trueth, you cant resist c ronaldo :p
I was watching a World Cup special on Portuguese TV last night, and they went to C Ronaldo's house. Man, talk about a house that's too small for that guy's ego. :p

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Azzurri, cause of: my roots, style of the game, DEL PIERO, Juventus, which have always been the skeleton of Italy.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    Azzurri7 said:
    The day Lebanon will qualify to the world cup will be the "weirdest day" in the world:D.
    I will be the happiest man :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    I will be the happiest man :)

Who wouldn't be my man.

I can't wait to see the NT basket-ball participating in Japan for the World-Cup. And here I'm talking about Basketball which is nothing to me comparing to Football. I'd go wild and crazy If they were to qualify in football. Probably would be the happiest moment in my life.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Azzurri7 said:
    Who wouldn't be my man.

I can't wait to see the NT basket-ball participating in Japan for the World-Cup. And here I'm talking about Basketball which is nothing to me comparing to Football. I'd go wild and crazy If they were to qualify in football. Probably would be the happiest moment in my life.
    I never liked basketball and I am waiting for the World Cup. But in basketball, we've always been good. This is our second time in the WC.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    I never liked basketball and I am waiting for the World Cup. But in basketball, we've always been good. This is our second time in the WC.

Thats right.

The first team in the middle-east to qualify not a single arab team did it before. Not to mention that we're the only team to be able to compete with the Chinese in Asian tournaments.

Lets hope they can do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)