Your level of optimism this year? (2 Viewers)

Your level of optimism this year?

• I'm very optimistic, we'll win the Scudetto and CL

• I'm fairly optimistic, we have a good chance of winning the Scudetto

• We will not perform good, I'm not optimistic at all

• I still don't know what to expect

Results are only viewable after voting.

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
i think we have a good chance this season of winning the champs league, the test will be against a big club if we go down by a couple of goals.

May 4, 2004
Bianconeri9 said:
I'm very optomistic by nature and every year I'm hoping for winning all the titles.

Thats good, the best is to hope :)

imo, we have a good chance of winning both cl and serie a.. but this is football and its not about only playing good, there is also luck in this game.. and much more...

Forza BincoNero

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Ofcourse Juventus will win the scudetto. Milan is not our biggest threat, they are too busy with CL but will still not win it. Fiorentina seem like a stiffer competition.

*Juventino*

I Love Juve
Nov 21, 2005
8 points of advantage now on milan....we offcourse have to look at them... but lets be carefull with fiorentina.....they have a strong squad and can surprise everyone is the serie a.........JUVENTUS IS GONNA BE CHAMPION ..!!!!!!!:weee:

:cool: 29 SCUDETTI...!!!!!!! QUASI 3 STELLE SUL PETTO!!!!!!:cool:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We will stumble once again in the CL, no doubt

the scudetto race isnt over yet, not by a longshot...

lets see if Cap can screw that up, too

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Looks like we will have the scudetto wrapped up more or less by mid-February.That gives us a serious advantage in the UCL. Problem is, Barca and Ch€£$k¥ seem to be shaping up with the very same advantage. Lucky for us they are going to cancel one another out...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah. Have to agree with Burke here. Now how well exactly have we fared against decent competition that we should come to expect in the next stages in the CL? We beat Inter at home impressively. But we squeaked out a win which should perhaps have been a draw against Fiorentina. We lost to Milan ... badly. We struggled rather than dominated in our CL group stage.

I don't see any evidence for us to feel that we can safely make it past the next round or two of the CL just yet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)