Your level of optimism this year? (2 Viewers)

Your level of optimism this year?

• I'm very optimistic, we'll win the Scudetto and CL

• I'm fairly optimistic, we have a good chance of winning the Scudetto

• We will not perform good, I'm not optimistic at all

• I still don't know what to expect

Results are only viewable after voting.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i don't see us winning the cl this season....but a scudetto is a goal we can achieve.

milan's great days are over i think-milan is not a team to be terrified anymore-
but inter,even though they lost to palermo,i am a little afraid of them....

if we manage to go through those 2 teams and get a bigger point-difference,i'll be more than optimistiuc for the scudetto.
I think the same,inter is the team for a full respect ,this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
i feel that juve is mcuh stronger than last season n i can say that the match against inter this weekend will be a season decider!!! if we beat them i'm sure that the scudetto is ours!!!
now for the cl there is still along way to go and i believe zat juve needs luck to win it like porto n liverpool had the last editions!!! tough u have a strong team n u r playing well this is not enough in the cl!!! luck needs to be on ur side!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, my level of optimism hasn't changed. And while we haven't been truly tested yet (wait until this weekend's match with Inter :fero: ), we've done a lot thus far that we should be confident in: 2-0 CL, 5-0 in Serie A. Recent transfers are performing well overall. Not crumbling with the loss of Buffon. Capello starting to show signs of greater variety in his game tactics.

We're on the right course, but it's a hell of a long road from here...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Well, my level of optimism hasn't changed. And while we haven't been truly tested yet (wait until this weekend's match with Inter :fero: ), we've done a lot thus far that we should be confident in: 2-0 CL, 5-0 in Serie A. Recent transfers are performing well overall. Not crumbling with the loss of Buffon. Capello starting to show signs of greater variety in his game tactics.

We're on the right course, but it's a hell of a long road from here...
I concur. The team have the human resourses to win everything. Lets see if Capello is good enough to take us there.....

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
The Scudetto is ours, as for the CL I really doubt it, unless we have lots of luck... nonetheless we should still go very far in that competition. Coppa is again no priority.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Go and sell that sh*t to....Moratti....
Somebody already sold him that sh*t, he is not knowing what to do with it other than spread it on an internet forum.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

"I still don't know what to expect"

Nothing is for certian yet, eventhough we have a 100% record up till now. Its so easy to fck up towards the end of the season, just like Milan did last season.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You never know whats gonna happen in football. Look we had a comfortable 8 point lead at one point over Milan last season then i was reading on this forum people saying its all over! .....then what happened we lost 2 in a row.

But its our squad in depth this season which has given me more confidence to suggest we could actually win everything. we'll see.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think you could win, Serie A, but the CL is going to Either Pool, Chelsea (i hate those devils but they are so good), Munchen, or Inter.
I was hoping another PSV-like team would sneak into the semis again. But it looks like it aint gonna be PSV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)