Your level of optimism this year? (6 Viewers)

Your level of optimism this year?

• I'm very optimistic, we'll win the Scudetto and CL

• I'm fairly optimistic, we have a good chance of winning the Scudetto

• We will not perform good, I'm not optimistic at all

• I still don't know what to expect

Results are only viewable after voting.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Oh yes. That's the best way to tragically lose a large part of your heart.. :down:

"It's okay, we lost.. But at least we still have Del Piero" :groan:

:D

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
    Oh yes. That's the best way to tragically lose a large part of your heart.. :down:

"It's okay, we lost.. But at least we still have Del Piero" :groan:

:D
    all is good that ends well :D

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
    it is quite hard to retain back to back scudetto titles...... but i'm gunning Juve for the Champions League.....

FORZA......... FORZA JUVE............

cmon guys..... it's been a long while hasn't it?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    SERIA A - Our main treat is inter.They are stronger,and have much more confidence beating us in few occasions.Uncertain season comes thanx to Fiorentina,Roma,Udinese,Sampdoria,the teams which may pluck the points.
    C.L. - There is a lot of possibilities.Chelsea,Inter,Milan,Barca....Juve

COPPA - All depends of the opponents from the late stages,and their ambitions for such competition.

With a bit of luck,we may win the Seria A.I doubt about C.L. trophy, though the board proclaim their interest for the trophy.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I wanna see us win the copa italia so we get that silver star! to go with the double gold ones we already have.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i don't see us winning the cl this season....but a scudetto is a goal we can achieve.

milan's great days are over i think-milan is not a team to be terrified anymore-
    but inter,even though they lost to palermo,i am a little afraid of them....

if we manage to go through those 2 teams and get a bigger point-difference,i'll be more than optimistiuc for the scudetto.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    no man. then my juve jacket with two stars on it would be useless
    Collector's item. :greedy:

I see our chances being about the same as last season. I think we are probably slight underdogs to win the Scudetto again based on all the people factors vs. Inter or Milan. But we get the nod over Inter because we have all the mojo that they never have.

Milan is the only remaining question mark there. While they will continue to rise to the occasion in big games, I am still not confident in their ability to keep their playing level high against smaller clubs ... and their ability to execute fully in the biggest games of them all. And while Capello might talk about sacrificing some of our Scudetto campaign to bet on the CL, I see him falling back on old habits.

Meaning: no silverware, save maybe the Coppa, for Milan this year, leaving us with another Scudetto.

As for the CL, I think we'll at least advance to the QFs this year. Winning it? That's still a crapshoot proposition based on luck of injuries, playing tactics over two matches, etc. So while I don't see a CL win in our cards, the good news is that it won't be another final loss. :sigh:

But overall, a successful season. Just not wildly so.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm fairly optimistic, with the help of a little hindsight four games into our league season. :)

The Champions' League is a big question mark, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that our chances of winning it are slim but the question is how we exit the competition.I'm predicting quarter-finals this year, which is pretty average.

Of course, getting that elusive Coppa would be a great bonus, even more so because it'll be our 10th. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)