• AMD Athlon XP

• some sorta mac :doh:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
The Hair Bear Bunch rocked...Mr Peavley, Mr Peavley...Ahh..Saturday Morning's just ain't the same:down:
Vague memories :D

Any one remember the Bannana Splits....or is this way off topic...if yes I consider the back of my hand duly slapped
Banana Splits ..... :scratching head:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Yup. Sure as hell doesn't run on Windows though :D
Imagine that :eek: The thing with space shuttles is, once they crash u can't just reboot em :scared:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #47
    486. > equally powerful as a space shuttle. 486 running Windows. > space shuttle not running windows, despite being similar to 486. > space shuttle not suffering from windows instability.

forgive the lack of proper logical notation, it's been 2 years since that class.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    I guess it just takes so long to get these things from the drawing board into space that thay are bound to have outdated computer equipment aboard...God help those folks heading for Mars in twenty years...Windows 98 on board..............Jeezzzzzzz:eek:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #49
    Wow, they're missing out on the latest Winamp skins and Outlook virus vulnerabilities...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    My First Personal computer all for me is the one i'm using now!... but my family have ALWAYS had a computer at home for as long as i can remember. So the first computer I used was a 386 back when I was 4 years old i think.

Then, we got a 486 and i remember I used to play QBASIC games like "Gorilla" and "Nibbles" before we had windows 3.1 :cool: :touched:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I used to play QBASIC games like "Gorilla" and "Nibbles" before Windows existed. :cool: :touched:
    Was fun to hack the code for Gorilla, make those blasts huge. I remember it was easy to find, constants were set right at the top of the code.. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Was fun to hack the code for Gorilla, make those blasts huge. I remember it was easy to find, constants were set right at the top of the code.. :D
    yeah :LOL: ... i played with the code too... it's awesome making the banana as fast as a missle :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    You used to program those days? :eek:
    Am out guys ... G'night.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #55
    Nope, that would be an overstatement. A friend of mine toyed with programming in basic at the time, I wasn't really into it but he showed me a few basic things. Didn't get into programming until I was 16 though.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i just found a picture of one of the first PCs i've used... :touched: in the picture, i'm also wearing Batman PJs and I was holding my teddy bear!! :LOL:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #60
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    ...and be the laughing stock of the forums?! .... i dont think so :D :p
    What's the big deal? We're all the butt of ridicule sometimes ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)